Sign in to follow this  
Justafan

2018 Single game tickets in Tampa

I'm aware that the schedules haven't been announced yet.  I'm also aware that the game I'm zeroing in on is likely going to be a slightly tougher one to grab tickets for, but I'm trying to get my hands on eight to ten tickets for the Eagles @ Bucs game this fall (preferably not nosebleeds), and if anyone has a line on pre-sales (at one point someone got a line on presale tickets via some sort of code through a cable provider for me), please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Hey man, you sure you want to go to the game?  First of all, truly knowledgeable football people never watch the games, and second -- whats your record when in attendance?!  You might jinx them!  

There's always stubhub. I hate those bastards but if money is no object, you'll be able to get whatever you want from them. 

1 hour ago, Tundra said:

Hey man, you sure you want to go to the game?  First of all, truly knowledgeable football people never watch the games, and second -- whats your record when in attendance?!  You might jinx them!  

There's always stubhub. I hate those bastards but if money is no object, you'll be able to get whatever you want from them. 

LOL.  I can't claim to be truly knowledgeable anyway.  I'm fake knowledgeable.  

But I can claim a perfect record when attending Bucs games.  Admittedly, I haven't physically attended any games in the last decade, but still.

I know - I'm tossing this out there in the vain hope I can get tickets at or relatively close to face value.  If I can't, I'll deal with the markup, but a guy can dream, right?

On 4/13/2018 at 9:40 AM, Justafan said:

LOL.  I can't claim to be truly knowledgeable anyway.  I'm fake knowledgeable.  

But I can claim a perfect record when attending Bucs games.  Admittedly, I haven't physically attended any games in the last decade, but still.

I know - I'm tossing this out there in the vain hope I can get tickets at or relatively close to face value.  If I can't, I'll deal with the markup, but a guy can dream, right?

Perfect record? JESUS CHRIST. 

Just email the Glazers, and Licht and whoever their stiff is heading up the marketing department and their sure to give you 50 yard line club level seats.  You bastage. You're the secret weapon the team is looking for and you only now reveal this information.