Sign in to follow this  
tb_buc

2018 Win Prediction

On 3/17/2018 at 2:48 PM, tb_buc said:

Come on Axe take a hundred deep breaths and hack up a prediction.

Sorry man, they finally lost me.. I grew up a Tribe fan.. I even threw a 5.2 oz sphere 60'6" in their organization for a short spell hundreds of yrs ago.. There's nothing at all to like about this franchise anymore.

15 hours ago, Axe said:

Sorry man, they finally lost me.. I grew up a Tribe fan.. I even threw a 5.2 oz sphere 60'6" in their organization for a short spell hundreds of yrs ago.. There's nothing at all to like about this franchise anymore.

You could always become a Cubs fan. I hear they have a good manager there.   :ohno

1 hour ago, rook said:

Let him get away?  He chose to leave. No one fired him and with the Rays future players budget, there is no way Maddon would have stayed here.

Rook, why dis Maddon like that? He’d have this AAA squad heading towards the playoffs.......I wouldn’t bother debating baseball with the Dick...💩

12 hours ago, tb_buc said:

Rook, why dis Maddon like that? He’d have this AAA squad heading towards the playoffs.......I wouldn’t bother debating baseball with the Dick...💩

Now you've got it! Speaking of baseball, 

astros-gear.jpg

First time in my life I moved somewhere and any of the teams did anything of merit. Kind of fun.  

I've heard this guy is doing a good job too. 

Image result for Chicago Cubs