Sign in to follow this  
NNUD28

free agent Corners

3 hours ago, Tundra said:

What was Grimes' grade? (I don't think the scale goes  low enough to ask about Hargreaves or Smith). 

The kid from Shippensburg was given a grade of 82 overall by PFF. That's considered above average. That is below elite then high quality. Our studs being a half inch or so above average sounds fairly Buc-like. 

1 hour ago, Dunn_Deal28 said:

Offensive line

Running back

Corner

Defensive end

The four positions I expect the Bucs to target in free agency. Depends on the market, and the impact of extensions for Jameis and Evans, but I suspect the Bucs will come away with 2-3 'name' players. 

I would hope they would echo the free agent moves with draft picks as well - get 2 of each!!!   (at least)

16 hours ago, Dunn_Deal28 said:

The four positions I expect the Bucs to target in free agency. Depends on the market, and the impact of extensions for Jameis and Evans, but I suspect the Bucs will come away with 2-3 'name' players. 

Hopefully, it will yield more production than this cluster fuck of days gone by.

FAs03_12_14_1_a.jpg

There should be an inquiry into what happened to Verner. His play nosediving is a mystery.  Coaching?  Well he didn’t fare well after he left the Bucs either, so.......

And to me, McDonald has been solid even though not spectacular.  The Johnson was putrid but seems to do ok in Cincy. Coaching? Scheme? Or maybe he likes that godawful chili they slip into a bowl there. 

36 minutes ago, Gulf Shore Steve said:

...or as Gene said "McDonald Clinton, Clinton Donald, I mean Old McDonald makes the tackle behind the line of scrimmage after a 5 yard gain"

Nobody’s better than Gene for the Bucs. Even if he is totally confused half the time and too excited to do anything but babble when something good happens. Love me some Gene. 

2 hours ago, Tundra said:

Nobody’s better than Gene for the Bucs. Even if he is totally confused half the time and too excited to do anything but babble when something good happens. Love me some Gene. 

I'm convinced he's not confused........he's drunk like Harry Doyle from Major League........"he's batting.....ahhh who gives a fuck, nobody's listening anyway"

4 hours ago, SamuraiBuc said:

I'm convinced he's not confused........he's drunk like Harry Doyle from Major League........"he's batting.....ahhh who gives a fuck, nobody's listening anyway"

He’d better be drunk. He’s had to talk live about the same shit we’ve been watching the last ten fucking years of the five year “rebuild is complete” plan . :facepalm