Sign in to follow this  
shabazz916

offensive philosophy change

I think the bucs should switch to a zone blocking scheme like the the denver broncos had with john elway and terrell davis. 

Under center side to side one cut scheme either in two tight sets to use both howard and brate or with iform to use cross as the fullback. It would allow for jameis to use his mobility on bootlegs and keep defensive ends in a bind allowing cutback lanes for running backs and big playaction post, seams, crosses, comebacks & deep strikes. 

1 hour ago, Dunn_Deal28 said:

I'd like to see an offensive philosophy that features an o-line that can block, and a running back that can gain 5 yards without tripping over himself. 

And maybe who has peripheral vision, unlike Dork Martin who seems to be a cyclops. 

On 2/12/2018 at 8:09 AM, Dunn_Deal28 said:

I'd like to see an offensive philosophy that features an o-line that can block, and a running back that can gain 5 yards without tripping over himself. 

Could we maybe get aggressive with the playcalls???   This coaching staff really worries me with the way they put gameplans together - AND little to no in-game adjustments when it doesnt work :facepalm

Very little faith they will both (Koetter/Smith) come around but fingers crossed for 1 more year