Sign in to follow this  
Boatrunner

Trade out Jameis for 1st rounder then sign Foles

3 hours ago, SF said:

Not the same analogy, but how many times were we holding our breath when Trent dropped back to pass?

A completed pass was a bullet dodged.

I was still in NYC in 1990 when the Giants won and, when Simms was injured and Jeff Hostetler took over, after every completed pass there was a pronounced exhale.

On 2/6/2018 at 4:19 PM, Boatrunner said:

Ill go out on a limb and say Foles is slightly better than Jameis, he did take the Eagles to the playoffs under Chip Kelly, there is a lot to be said about that.

Also having another 1st round pick to spend on a Defensive lineman or stud RB would be an upgrade.

There's a reason Foles nearly retired. He's a system QB that is dependent upon an above average offensive line, a good to very good running game, and a good to very good defense. Right now, the Bucs have a below average o-line, a below average running game, and one of the worst defenses in the league. If you think Foles, and the Eagles' first round pick, which will be the 32nd pick, are enough for Jameis Winston, then I'd caution that you put down the pipe or whatever else you're smoking.

2 hours ago, Dunn_Deal28 said:

There's a reason Foles nearly retired. He's a system QB that is dependent upon an above average offensive line, a good to very good running game, and a good to very good defense. Right now, the Bucs have a below average o-line, a below average running game, and one of the worst defenses in the league. If you think Foles, and the Eagles' first round pick, which will be the 32nd pick, are enough for Jameis Winston, then I'd caution that you put down the pipe or whatever else you're smoking.

Don't forget, it's Jameis' fault the defense sucks and the O-line can't block for Doug Martin. Oh and the field goal kicker misses game winning kicks. 

On 2/7/2018 at 10:20 AM, The Rich McKay Conspiracy said:

If any of this is serious, this is the dumbest thread we've had here in awhile...

My first impression was two fold.

1) Jessie had to have started this thread

or

2) There's a dumbass contest going on here I knew nothing about and this thread was the winner. :facepalm

On 2/8/2018 at 10:53 AM, Tundra said:

Don't forget, it's Jameis' fault the defense sucks and the O-line can't block for Doug Martin. Oh and the field goal kicker misses game winning kicks. 

Can probably start blaming him for the recent stock market slide. And global warming. Homeless population. Just hurl it all at Jameis. 

On 2/8/2018 at 11:02 AM, Axe said:

My first impression was two fold.

1) Jessie had to have started this thread

or

2) There's a dumbass contest going on here I knew nothing about and this thread was the winner. :facepalm

I was surprised to see that Boat started this thread. Surely Jesse hijacked his screen name or he got hold of some bad roofies.

10 hours ago, Dunn_Deal28 said:

Jameis and his girlfriend are having a baby. Good. Even more incentive for him to stay out of trouble and get better on the field.

He probably cranked his shoulder in some kind of bizarre B&D ritual. Immature bastard.  He should be abstaining from sex while he's the Bucs quarterback. Obviously he's not dedicated.