New members announced today.

Didn't realize Jerry Kramer is not in the HOF. He may be the only player I'd know was a Guard from that era (which mostly preceeded my fandom). I'm surprised he's not in.

Everyone around here is going to be wondering about Lynch who, based on some other guys who are not in (Steve Atwater in particular), shouldn't go in. Since his name is out there as the Niners GM, I'll guess he does get in.

I hope he makes it simply so that Dick McKay has to account for letting a guy leave after 2003 who played at a high level for several more years and earned a spot in the Broncos ring of honor, in addition to making the HOF.   After also letting Sapp walk (and Sapp is on record as saying he would have taken less money to stay).  Fucking Dickless McKay. 

Reports indicate Dawkins, Urlacher, and Moss are in. Law and Jacoby just missed. Lynch has to wait.

Lewis has to also be a first-ballot guy. So who is the fifth guy getting in? On merit, I think it should be Owens, but tough to get two controversial receivers through in one year.

It’s almost unfathomable that Jerry Kramer didn’t get in until now.  Thankfully he’s still alive to enjoy it. I will tune in for that acceptance speech. Kramer is 81. Hard to believe. I must have read “Instant Replay” 10 times cover to cover. Bravo Jerry Kramer. 

On 2/3/2018 at 12:36 PM, Tundra said:

I hope he makes it simply so that Dick McKay has to account for letting a guy leave after 2003 who played at a high level for several more years and earned a spot in the Broncos ring of honor, in addition to making the HOF.   After also letting Sapp walk (and Sapp is on record as saying he would have taken less money to stay).  Fucking Dickless McKay. 

I like any idea that makes McKay look bad, but Lynch in the Broncos ROH (especially being inducted there before here) is ridiculous. I can think of a half dozen Bronco greats who probably wanted to punch Elway right in his ridiculous horseface when that announcement was made.  So you play 4 seasons in Denver, none of which rank anywhere near your career best, and that gets you into the ROH?  

37 minutes ago, Pirate said:

I like any idea that makes McKay look bad, but Lynch in the Broncos ROH (especially being inducted there before here) is ridiculous. I can think of a half dozen Bronco greats who probably wanted to punch Elway right in his ridiculous horseface when that announcement was made.  So you play 4 seasons in Denver, none of which rank anywhere near your career best, and that gets you into the ROH?  

Right the fuck on. But lets not forget that he, and other Buc greats, were not allowed to finish their careers in Tampa. Just another ongoing symptom of syphilitic dicks at the helm. 

3 hours ago, bucs63 said:

Right the fuck on. But lets not forget that he, and other Buc greats, were not allowed to finish their careers in Tampa. Just another ongoing symptom of syphilitic dicks at the helm. 

Gangrenous. You forgot gangrenous.