Sign in to follow this  
Axe

From the Book of WTF

4 hours ago, Dunn_Deal28 said:

There's nothing strange about it. What's funny to me is that you have McCoy sitting right next to him, and basically doing the same type of stuff. And yet, somehow, it's an indictment on Winston and his long-term trajectory as the Bucs' starter. Comical at this point. Besides, the picture's almost THREE YEARS OLD. But, whatever. Keep pushing the narrative...

How the FUCK do you get an indictment of Winston's long term trajectory as a starter out of my simple HUMOROUS original post?? Really?? It doesn't even look like McCoy is listening to the same thing as Winston..

1 hour ago, Axe said:

How the FUCK do you get an indictment of Winston's long term trajectory as a starter out of my simple HUMOROUS original post?? Really?? It doesn't even look like McCoy is listening to the same thing as Winston..

Axe, you have tunnel vision with Winston. This thread was supposed to be humorous? Was that before or after other posters started to question it's relevance? And the kicker is you're now going to evaluate the degree of absurdity between Winston and McCoy in that picture? You're a great poster until #3 becomes the topic of conversation.

Jaboo Winston "goofball" deniers seem rather defensive. It's not like we didn't know it when he arrived with great fanfare. He is. And he looks damn good in that Championship hat being it. Embrace it. Enjoy it. Share the love, man. There will be a Buc one soon in which he can make an ass out of himself. Book it, tweezinks.

Image result for jameis winston goofball