Sign in to follow this  
tb_buc

Playoffs

47 minutes ago, tfree32 said:

Mariota had no one to throw the fucking ball to. It was so bad, they had to bring Adoree Jackson in on offense to try to catch passes.  Despite that, he’s led his team to the playoffs. What’s Jameis up to in the meantime? Has he stolen any crab legs, assaulted anyone, or otherwise made a complete ass of himself?

Just like Blake Bortles led his team to the playoffs. :lol:

I dislike the Saints more than I dislike the Panthers so that was disappointing. I think the Falcons can and will beat the Eagles barring a big turnaround by Nick Foles. Saints go up to Minny and win? Not in a dome. Who knows what the weather will be like. I don't see it although maybe the clock strikes midnight for Case Keenum.

3 minutes ago, bucs63 said:

I hate hearing that chant of illiteracy "Who dat?" but here's something kinda satisfying seeing Cam Newton get a good ass whoopin. 

I like Drew Brees the player. One of my favorites. I dislike Cam Newton. However I hate everything about the rest of the Saints much more. The fuckin fans with the idiotic chant. The only road fans who get on my nerves are the Saint fans. I can handle any other team's fans. The coach I just want to punch in the face.

11 minutes ago, Gulf Shore Steve said:

I like Drew Brees the player. One of my favorites. I dislike Cam Newton. However I hate everything about the rest of the Saints much more. The fuckin fans with the idiotic chant. The only road fans who get on my nerves are the Saint fans. I can handle any other team's fans. The coach I just want to punch in the face.

I know we were both at the opener against the Saints a few years ago and they were the biggest bunch of assholes I've ever seen. Blocking the stadium exit ramps and chanting their shit after the game. And there were swarms of 'em. There were several busloads of them at the hotel where I stayed and they were just as bad there.

3 minutes ago, bucs63 said:

I know were both at the opener against the Saints a few years ago and they were the biggest bunch of assholes I've ever seen. Blocking the stadium exit ramps and chanting their shit after the game. And there were swarms of 'em. There were several busloads of then at the hotel where I stayed and they were just as bad there.

I've had the experience a few times including the game you mentioned. I had the same experience. I'm a non fisticuff type but it required an awful lot of restraint with a number of them. Just complete assholes.

I'm still angry with the Saints over Bountygate.  I'm cool with trying to hurt people because it is fun and all, but taking payouts to deliberately hurt people on the field, should have led to lifetime bans and criminal prosecutions.  I'll bitch about Spygate especially to Patriots fans, but that type of cheating is almost part of the game.  It's not like they were the only team to do it, but rather they were just really systematic and good about it.  Hell, if the Bucs did it, I'd be boasting about how great it is to have a team willing to invest the money necessary to win.  But Boutygate?!!!  Fuck the Saints and their coach.

Mike Shula magic strikes again in the postseason.

Now to see who our old juicy-jawed pervert sells the team to....definitely not going to be P Diddy and his band of thugs, which will of course cause a wassist media uproar.

Fuck Sean Payton in the ass too.  No way in hell I will ever root for the team with that FEMA teat-sucking fanbase in that overblown shithole.

2 hours ago, Gulf Shore Steve said:

I dislike the Saints more than I dislike the Panthers so that was disappointing. I think the Falcons can and will beat the Eagles barring a big turnaround by Nick Foles. Saints go up to Minny and win? Not in a dome. Who knows what the weather will be like. I don't see it although maybe the clock strikes midnight for Case Keenum.

Vikes new stadium is a dome....which makes a lot of sense since the Super Bowl is being played there. Since that is the case, I think the Saints win that game. Saints-Falcons all NFC South Conference Championship.