• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 Tundra

Tundra

Sucking most cocks since 2008

• Members
  • 21,447 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 04:48 AM

Been doing some reading . Thought I'd try it. Heard about reading being good for you, never really gave it much credit, but there might be something to it. I learned something.

Anyway.

Chucky's always rumored to be going anywhere / everywhere there's a coaching vacancy. Has been for years.

This year, the amplitude of those rumors has increased several-fold. The noise has gotten louder, Why?

Tennessee? Gruden never had any true intentions to go to that cluster fuck. Gruden ain't leaving the lucrative comfort of EasyStreetPN for a cluster fuck.

Buccaneers? Maybe we'd like to think so but the Bucs are another, different kind of cluster fuck.

Nope, the reason Jon Gruden has amped up the noise about coaching again is, he's unhappy with the goober Sean McDonut, who, quite frankly, sucks wangs as a play by play announcer. Gruden is making these noises as a part of a strategy to see if ESPN will change out McDumbshit for another guy -- perhaps even hire back his good mate Mike Tirico. ESPN needs to -- McDouchebag is godawful. If they do maybe Gruden ends up doing the MNF gig until he Maddens out.

The odds of him being a Buccaneers head coach in the future are next to nil capons.

Twank it, books.
  • BucForce and SamuraiBuc like this

I don't give enough fucks to give a fuck. Yeah that's bullshit. 

#2 Ramsforever

Ramsforever

MVP

• Members
  • 4,935 posts
  • LocationMilwaukee, WI

Posted 07 December 2017 - 05:38 AM

Paaaaleeeze!   :facepalm

Fucking Gruden?

You might as well hope for Fisher, for fucks sake!

Get out of the past!

428699a6466f35ff8f430c7eec1a0cb3.gif

#3 Tundra

Tundra

• Members
  • 21,447 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 05:46 AM

Paaaaleeeze!   :facepalm

Fucking Gruden?

You might as well hope for Fisher, for fucks sake!

Get out of the past!

428699a6466f35ff8f430c7eec1a0cb3.gif

RF -- seems to be a pattern. READ MY POST!   Gruden doesn't want to coach, won't coach, he's just positioning to get his old riding mate Tirico back on his saddle. JEsus. 

#4 Ramsforever

Ramsforever

MVP

• Members
  • 4,935 posts
  • LocationMilwaukee, WI

Posted 07 December 2017 - 05:49 AM

Sorry...

Just so sick of this Gruden shit!

#5 MadMac

MadMac

Screw it - let's ride!

• Moderators
  • 5,895 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 01:52 PM

BSPN is so clueless - they would fuck up a wet dream.

"I don't know whether to shit or shine my shoes."

#6 The Rich McKay Conspiracy

The Rich McKay Conspiracy

The Voice of Reason

• Members
  • 10,091 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 03:31 PM

Been doing some reading .   Thought I'd try it. Heard about it, never really gave it much credit, but there might be something to it. 

Anyway. 

Chucky's always rumored to be going anywhere / everywhere there's a coaching vacancy.  Has been for years. 

This year, the amplitude of those rumors has increased several-fold. The noise has gotten louder, Why? 

Tennessee? Gruden never had any true intentions to go to that cluster fuck. Gruden ain't leaving the lucrative comfort of EasyStreetPN for a cluster fuck. 

Buccaneers? Maybe we'd like to think so but the Bucs are another, different kind of cluster fuck. 

Nope, the reason Jon Gruden has amped up the noise about coaching again is, he's unhappy with the goober Sean McDonut, who, quite frankly, sucks wangs as a play by play announcer.  Gruden is making these noises as a part of a strategy to see if ESPN will change out McDumbshit for another guy -- perhaps even hire back his good mate Mike Tirico.  ESPN needs to -- McDouchebag is godawful.  If they do maybe Gruden ends up doing the MNF gig until he Maddens out. 

The odds of him being a Buccaneers head coach in the future are next to nil capons. 

Twank it, books. 

This is a far better theory than any of the coaching rumors.  I keep saying, and still say, that Gruden isn't ever leaving MNF.  He's the new John Madden.  In 10 years, the video game will be called Gruden 2027.  He's set for life... he's already got a ring, he gets to be around football, earn $5 million per year, have a real offseason, there's no one screaming at him after a loss, no dumb players to deal with, and plenty of time to spend time with his family and relax.

He's got the absolute best job in football.

• Tundra likes this

lfvYgxR.jpg

#7 bucs63

bucs63

HOF

• Members
  • 12,033 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 04:17 PM

He's got the absolute best job in football.

Yet some people must think he's a blithering idiot and would give it up. 

#8 Gulf Shore Steve

Gulf Shore Steve

MVP

• Members
  • 21,534 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 04:24 PM

McDonough is fine. Gruden's just keeping his name out there as a potential coaching candidate because it keeps his value high.

• SamuraiBuc likes this

#9 UncleBuc

UncleBuc

MVP

• Members
  • 12,747 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 05:26 PM

ESPN can't afford him long term.

350x-2512.jpg?w=250

#10 JOEinPHX

JOEinPHX

Pro Bowl Player

• Members
  • 415 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, AZ

Posted 07 December 2017 - 05:44 PM

...no dumb players to deal with

#11 Tundra

Tundra

• Members
  • 21,447 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 06:16 PM

no dumb players to deal with

Piscitelli_Sabby.jpg

14159_sabby-piscitelli-o.jpg

#12 SamuraiBuc

SamuraiBuc

LEGEND KILLER

• Members
  • 4,111 posts
  • LocationHillbillyville, TN

Posted 08 December 2017 - 02:18 AM

RF -- seems to be a pattern. READ MY POST!   Gruden doesn't want to coach, won't coach, he's just positioning to get his old riding mate Tirico back on his saddle. JEsus. 

RF can't read, tundra.....that's the problem. You would think he was the inbred ingrate from Hillbillyville and I was the Rams fan.

McDonough is fine. Gruden's just keeping his name out there as a potential coaching candidate because it keeps his value high.

Bingo.

Exactly.

• Tundra likes this

BxmEEi6IAAAT21Njpglarge_zps687be366.jpg

#13 Craig B.

Craig B.

MVP

• Members
  • 5,307 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 10:57 AM

Both Tundra's and GSS's theories are very plausible.  

There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't.--compliments of AndyG

#14 tb_buc

tb_buc

MVP

• Members
  • 8,639 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 01:05 PM

My simple take, offer him an iron clad no fire contract, make the guaranteed salary one he can't refuse. Unlike a lot of players, a contract like that wouldn't cause him to become complacent, he would show up at 5am everyday, we would get 110% every year.
Sure, maybe a pipe dream, but this is his home, if shown the respect he deserves, I think there is a chance.
  • bucsgrrl likes this
http://media.giphy.c...NSCc/giphy.gif

<p>><))))):> "He hate him!" Tony Dungy quote regarding tb_buc's opinion of Joe Maddon.....

#15 Tundra

Tundra

• Members
  • 21,447 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 02:27 PM

My simple take, offer him an iron clad no fire contract, make the guaranteed salary one he can't refuse. Unlike a lot of players, a contract like that wouldn't cause him to become complacent, he would show up at 5am everyday, we would get 110% every year.
Sure, maybe a pipe dream, but this is his home, if shown the respect he deserves, I think there is a chance.

I doubt Chucky comes into a situation where the defense is worse than the football equivalent of Roseanne Barr singing the national anthem. And that analogy is being kind to the Bucs defense.
  • VegasBuc likes this

#16 Gulf Shore Steve

Gulf Shore Steve

MVP

• Members
  • 21,534 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 05:06 PM

ESPN (Disney) can afford him long term. Disney is in negotiations to buy $60billion of 21st Century Fox's assets which include some of Fox's movie shit (the superhero stuff) and Hulu streaming service. More pertinent to this board, also included is Fox's Regional Sports Network which provides local broadcasting to 44 MLB, NBA and NHL franchises (I think all of the Rays, Marlins, Magic and Lightning are part of it and the Panthers probably are). This also includes (I think) the markets in NY and LA. ESPN will take over the RSNs from Fox. In addition, and perhaps more importantly, ESPN is about to introduce a direct to consumer streaming service which is expected to be extraordinarily lucrative for ESPN and is a major motivator for aquiring the RSNs since it will provide much more product to stream.

As is the case with those laughably declaring the NFL to be dead, most of the negatives regarding ESPN are borne out of rooting interests rather than any level of reality.

ESPN underwent some cost cutting moves (and continues to do so with off camera talent currently) in trimming some of the fat in their on camera talent a year or so ago. They did not touch their major bucks talent for the most part. Any corporate review would show similar moves throughout the history of some of the biggest and most lucrative institutions across all industry's.

• Tundra likes this

#17 Tundra

Tundra

• Members
  • 21,447 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 08:17 PM

ESPN (Disney) can afford him long term. Disney is in negotiations to buy $60billion of 21st Century Fox's assets which include some of Fox's movie shit (the superhero stuff) and Hulu streaming service. More pertinent to this board, also included is Fox's Regional Sports Network which provides local broadcasting to 44 MLB, NBA and NHL franchises (I think all of the Rays, Marlins, Magic and Lightning are part of it and the Panthers probably are). This also includes (I think) the markets in NY and LA. ESPN will take over the RSNs from Fox. In addition, and perhaps more importantly, ESPN is about to introduce a direct to consumer streaming service which is expected to be extraordinarily lucrative for ESPN and is a major motivator for aquiring the RSNs since it will provide much more product to stream.

As is the case with those laughably declaring the NFL to be dead, most of the negatives regarding ESPN are borne out of rooting interests rather than any level of reality.

ESPN underwent some cost cutting moves (and continues to do so with off camera talent currently) in trimming some of the fat in their on camera talent a year or so ago. They did not touch their major bucks talent for the most part. Any corporate review would show similar moves throughout the history of some of the biggest and most lucrative institutions across all industry's.

Poor Trent. 

spts-dilfer091299.jpg

#18 bucs63

bucs63

HOF

• Members
  • 12,033 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 11:32 PM

ESPN (Disney) can afford him long term.

He's been with ESPN as we've long suffered here without him and probably will be for the long term. The only way I see that relationship ending any time soon is if someone comes forward with allegations of sexual misconduct. Which is not too far fetched.

There is one girl that always seethed with contempt when his name was mentioned. She's a delusional story teller that likely lives behind a curtain of lies to hide a raging infatuation and unbridled sexual desire of him. One that could lead to unsubstantiated intimate details brought forth to cause unendurable embarrassment. Details of thigh humping, urine misting, and rendezvous with sordid twinks wearing clown shoes.  

• Tundra likes this

#19 SF

SF

Snook is my Bitch

• Members
  • 16,253 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 11:53 PM

You would think he was the inbred ingrate from Hillbillyville and I was the Rams fan.

Let's not get carried away here . . . 

• SamuraiBuc likes this

s-l300.jpg

#20 Bucaroo Bonzai

Bucaroo Bonzai

Slap Bet Commissioner

• Members
  • 14,111 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 04:23 AM

It's in Gruden's best interest to have suitors ready at a moment's notice.  So the feelers go out there once a year and he has places to go.  With the Bucs, he's simply keeping a good relationship going with a past employer who is probably right below coaching peewee football on his list.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users