Sign in to follow this  
shabazz916

Jim Harbaugh needs to be nxt coach!!!

Gooberville always wants to fire the head coach. It’s how we got to this fucking point in the first place.

Here’s an idea, bring in players that can actually rush the QB, cover WRs and run block. Then poof, the head coach is suddenly great.

If anyone should be on the hotseat, not that ESPN aka the basketball network knows shit, it should be Licht.

If they fire yet another HC after two years, I’m done.

The Glazers can't help themselves. All things being equal, this season's been a cluster right from the time when the first game was postponed. It's been one distraction after another, coupled with injuries and players regressing. Maybe you can blame Koetter for the latter, or you can say he should've done a better job of keeping the team level-headed through the up's and down's. But, I haven't seen anything from him that would be seen as a fatal flaw for his ability to be a head coach. He does need to give up play calling, and fire Mike Smith. If the replacement hires are the right ones, I don't see why the Bucs can't be in contention in 2018. The problem is, Malcolm's boys like to think they're smarter than everyone else and even if keeping Koetter is the right move, they're just as likely to become enamored with finding the next McVay. Unfortunately, they'd only find the next Hue Jackson or Ben McAdoo.