• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 Tundra

Tundra

Sucking most cocks since 2008

• Members
  • 21,447 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 01:13 PM

1. Hundley is awful, can’t pass, but he can run. So who would ever have expected him to keep the ball and run around end off of read option? :facepalm. As usual, Bucs defense had no answer for the most obvious offensive tactic.

2. Peyton Barber can run the football. Been calling for him to have the lead role all fargin season.

3. Jizzy also had some nice runs. In fact with the Bucs pass blocking so poorous (spelling intentional) it puzzles me why Dork went shotgun on GreenBay’s goal line before the botched snap. Wait - no it doesn’t.

4. If I have to see Upchuck Sims run his lame ass stiff upright act for one yard next season, I’ll...I’ll...I’ll...come to expect it because it’s the Fucs. Dude sucks donkey ass.

5. Kwon Alexander has turned to sucking. He and his mates are so mistrustful of the next guy they wait to see what happens and then react. Can’t play like that. And Kwon has forgotten how to tackle and hit. So has the whole team.

6. This group of Buccaneers finishing 4-12 is a greater travesty than Heem’s 2011 Bucs finishing 4-12.

7. Koetter has nothing to do with the defense. But he’s the head coach. Which means he’s accountable for the defense, but he says he would just screw it up worse.....Which is why he’s never been anything other than an Offensive Coordinator with a false title.....Which is why neither he nor Big Ugly Head Smith will be working for the Glazers next season.

8. The re-re-re-re-rebuild is complete. Next.
  • Dunn_Deal28 and bucsgrrl like this

I don't give enough fucks to give a fuck. Yeah that's bullshit. 

#2 Seafarer

Seafarer

MVP

• Members
  • 1,131 posts
  • LocationHudson, FL

Posted 04 December 2017 - 04:12 PM

1. Hundley is awful, can’t pass, but he can run. So who would ever have expected him to keep the ball and run around end off of read option? :facepalm. As usual, Bucs defense had no answer for the most obvious offensive tactic.

2. Peyton Barber can run the football. Been calling for him to have the lead role all fargin season.

3. Jizzy also had some nice runs. In fact with the Bucs pass blocking so poorous (spelling intentional) it puzzles me why Dork went shotgun on GreenBay’s goal line before the botched snap. Wait - no it doesn’t.

4. If I have to see Upchuck Sims run his lame ass stiff upright act for one yard next season, I’ll...I’ll...I’ll...come to expect it because it’s the Fucs. Dude sucks donkey ass.

5. Kwon Alexander has turned to sucking. He and his mates are so mistrustful of the next guy they wait to see what happens and then react. Can’t play like that. And Kwon has forgotten how to tackle and hit. So has the whole team.

6. This group of Buccaneers finishing 4-12 is a greater travesty than Heem’s 2011 Bucs finishing 4-12.

7. Koetter has nothing to do with the defense. But he’s the head coach. Which means he’s accountable for the defense, but he says he would just screw it up worse.....Which is why he’s never been anything other than an Offensive Coordinator with a false title.....Which is why neither he nor Big Ugly Head Smith will be working for the Glazers next season.

8. The re-re-re-re-rebuild is complete. Next.

Nicely stated. Mirrors my feelings just right. But they really really suck!!  They have already toss in the towels and are not worth watching.

#3 BFFL

BFFL

Just Drafted

• Members
  • 447 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 04 December 2017 - 04:42 PM

Agree Barber should have been given a chance a while ago. Any time he has touched the ball he getting yards his only issue and I seen it this game is still pass blocking.

Evan-Smith is terrible he still did the same thing at center he did when we first got him continuely snaps the ball at QB ankles.

#4 Tundra

Tundra

• Members
  • 21,447 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 05:14 PM

Agree Barber should have been given a chance a while ago. Any time he has touched the ball he getting yards his only issue and I seen it this game is still pass blocking.

Evan-Smith is terrible he still did the same thing at center he did when we first got him continuely snaps the ball at QB ankles.

Or snapping the ball without checking to see f the QB might be walking up to the line to change the play or blocking assignments :facepalm

#5 nnud28

nnud28

MVP

• Members
  • 31,728 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 05:16 PM

Nicely stated. Mirrors my feelings just right. But they really really suck!!  They have already toss in the towels and are not worth watching.

I was planning on going to the game while I am down IN Tampa this weekend but I have changed my mind. Fuck them, Fuck the Glazers 10 years fucking running of this garbage is really wearing on me. I could barely watch this weekend, fuck I went out and raked leaves for part of them game.They need to blow this whole fucking thing up (again) this is organization is run worse than any other in the NFL next to the Browns and its close.  I will be damned if I am going to waste time and money on this bunch of quitters.     

• BucForce, bucsgrrl, SamuraiBuc and 1 other like this

“I don’t know who best fits Tampa Bay right now. It would be a tough decision if they go with a quarterback,” Gruden said. “I like Mike Glennon personally.”

#6 Tundra

Tundra

• Members
  • 21,447 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 05:19 PM

I was planning on going to the game while I am down IN Tampa this weekend but I have changed my mind. Fuck them, Fuck the Glazers 10 years fucking running of this garbage is really wearing on me. I could barely watch this weekend, fuck I went out and raked leaves for part of them game.They need to blow this whole fucking thing up (again) this is organization is run worse than any other in the NFL next to the Browns and its close.  I will be damned if I am going to waste time and money on this bunch of quitters.     

Calling them quitters implies they at least started something. I wouldn't give them that much credit. They're fucking brain dead in the starting blocks. 

Shoot em. It's the most humane thing. 

asp60yxyacs3jjbgfqbi.jpg

#7 BucForce

BucForce

MVP

• Members
  • 4,620 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 08:19 PM

The only way things change is somehow to force the Glazertards out of ownership. They have f'ed up everything they have touched, sports wise. It doesn't matter who the coach is, or scheme, or GM or changing the cheerleaders uniforms...until they sell this team and don't let a new owner move it elsewhere, we are fuckened. We need a Jeff Vinik owner, but as long as it's a tax writeoff for the Glazer empire, continue to expect these results for decades.

• nnud28 and SamuraiBuc like this

#8 nnud28

nnud28

MVP

• Members
  • 31,728 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 09:29 PM

The only way things change is somehow to force the Glazertards out of ownership. They have f'ed up everything they have touched, sports wise. It doesn't matter who the coach is, or scheme, or GM or changing the cheerleaders uniforms...until they sell this team and don't let a new owner move it elsewhere, we are fuckened. We need a Jeff Vinik owner, but as long as it's a tax writeoff for the Glazer empire, continue to expect these results for decades.

Yeah I don't see that happening why don't they just hire some good football people and let them run the fucking team...Its not like they aren't spending some money they just don't know what the fuck they are doing. 

• BucForce and Tundra like this

“I don’t know who best fits Tampa Bay right now. It would be a tough decision if they go with a quarterback,” Gruden said. “I like Mike Glennon personally.”

#9 Tundra

Tundra

• Members
  • 21,447 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 11:05 PM

Hiring Derrick Brooks as President of Football Operations might be a start.
  • orangeman likes this

#10 bucs63

bucs63

HOF

• Members
  • 12,033 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 12:14 AM

Only after having Bill Parcells turn them down one more time.

#11 SF

SF

Snook is my Bitch

• Members
  • 16,253 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 12:29 AM

While I guess I get the thought process. How is he more qualified than anybody?

See:

Singletary, Mike

s-l300.jpg

#12 SF

SF

Snook is my Bitch

• Members
  • 16,253 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 12:30 AM

This was a close call. The Green Bay game was the last game left I thought they could actually win and fuck up the draft. 

Another bullet dodged.

• orangeman likes this

s-l300.jpg

#13 Gulf Shore Steve

Gulf Shore Steve

MVP

• Members
  • 21,534 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 12:58 AM

Interesting that the Giants are bringing in Ernie Accorsi to help with their search for, at least, their GM.

#14 orangeman

orangeman

MVP

• Members
  • 1,989 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 01:13 AM

Interesting that the Giants are bringing in Ernie Accorsi to help with their search for, at least, their GM.

Well, they got that going for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:thumbsup

#15 Tundra

Tundra

• Members
  • 21,447 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 02:56 AM

While I guess I get the thought process. How is he more qualified than anybody?

See:

Singletary, Mike

Brains experience and people skills. Brooks has run a successful AFL team. Singletary was who you point out.

#16 bucsgrrl

bucsgrrl

MVP

• Members
  • 2,872 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 07:35 AM

I was planning on going to the game while I am down IN Tampa this weekend but I have changed my mind. Fuck them, Fuck the Glazers 10 years fucking running of this garbage is really wearing on me. I could barely watch this weekend, fuck I went out and raked leaves for part of them game.They need to blow this whole fucking thing up (again) this is organization is run worse than any other in the NFL next to the Browns and its close. I will be damned if I am going to waste time and money on this bunch of quitters.

The TB Lightning are playing Winnipeg on Saturday, way more fun than the Bucs.
  • orangeman and BucForce like this

#17 Dunn_Deal28

Dunn_Deal28

MVP

• Members
  • 18,486 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 12:34 PM

Barber played pretty well, ane especially considering how bad the line is. Winston had the fatal flaw with the weird fumble / interception thing, but he again gave the team a chance to win on the road. Defense couldn't hold the lead, again. 

Still not ready to give up on Dirk, but they need to totally revamp both the offensive and defensive lines. They're the biggest reasons for what looks to be a 4-12 season.

#18 BucForce

BucForce

MVP

• Members
  • 4,620 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 01:25 PM

Brains experience and people skills. Brooks has run a successful AFL team. Singletary was who you point out.

Not really. Brooks became team president of the Storm in April 2011. Below is their record each year since. 7 seasons, and this past season is the only one with a record above .500. If this was the Bucs record in 7 years, he would have been fired by 2015.

2011 AFL American South 4th 7 11     2012 AFL American South 4th 8 10     2013 AFL American South 3rd 7 11 Lost Conference Semifinals (Jacksonville) 62–69   2014 AFL American South 2nd 8 10     2015 AFL American South 3rd 7 11     2016 AFL American — 4th 2 14 Lost Conference Semifinals (Philadelphia) 41–63   2017 AFL — — 2nd 10 4 Won Semifinal (Cleveland ) 73–59
Lost ArenaBowl XXX (Philadelphia) 40–44

#19 Tundra

Tundra

• Members
  • 21,447 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 06:15 PM

Not really. Brooks became team president of the Storm in April 2011. Below is their record each year since. 7 seasons, and this past season is the only one with a record above .500. If this was the Bucs record in 7 years, he would have been fired by 2015.

2011 AFL American South 4th 7 11     2012 AFL American South 4th 8 10     2013 AFL American South 3rd 7 11 Lost Conference Semifinals (Jacksonville) 62–69   2014 AFL American South 2nd 8 10     2015 AFL American South 3rd 7 11     2016 AFL American — 4th 2 14 Lost Conference Semifinals (Philadelphia) 41–63   2017 AFL — — 2nd 10 4 Won Semifinal (Cleveland ) 73–59
Lost ArenaBowl XXX (Philadelphia) 40–44

Didn't realize the Storm sucked that much. 

So, Derrick Brooks as a consultant. Assistant coach. Something. 

#20 BucForce

BucForce

MVP

• Members
  • 4,620 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 06:51 PM

In the mid 90's, I venture to say the Storm were more popular in Tampa Bay than the Bucs, when they were run by Tim Marcum. Multiple Arena Bowl wins, winning seasons every year. I wouldn't mind DB as a LB coach, but not anything in the front office of the Bucs. He hasn't proved anything yet with the Storm, even with the financial backing of Jeff Vinik, the Lightning's owner and co-tenant.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users