Sign in to follow this  
Boatrunner

Greg Schiano's reputation

Can you imagine what Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs would think about that specimen?!

BTW - it looks like there is a wet spot where cartographers believe her navel would be. Strange.

She probably has a few wet spots. Commonly found with a little roll in some flour.

And that skin on her hocks would probably be as buttery as that awesome skin on a slow braised pork roast. Soft and pliable, oozing with the most flavorful of juices as it pulls away revealing the most tender pink flesh 

The problem with Schiano's rep is that the cover up at Penn State appeared so widespread.  The people who knew didn't talk and then when it went up the ladder, the people at the top blocked things.  So at some level, people are of the mindset that anyone involved in the program might be 'dirty'.  Personally, I think a lot of UT fans simply didn't like him as a coach and then used the Penn State crap as a means of keeping him from going there.

Personally, I think a lot of UT fans simply didn't like him as a coach and then used the Penn State crap as a means of keeping him from going there.

Speaking from experience (because I am here and I know), that is exactly what happened. Half these mumbling motherfuckers couldn't even spell Schiano, much less know anything about him. I didn't want him here because I don't think he's all that great of a head coach, plus he's a dickbag to boot, but these yahoos went on a rampage over something he more than likely had know involvement with or knowledge of..........at this point, they need to remove the interim tag from Brady Fucking Hoke, and shut up for about 5 years because the longer this goes on with more of their "targets" turning them down, the more of an embarrassment it becomes.

Speaking from experience (because I am here and I know), that is exactly what happened. Half these mumbling motherfuckers couldn't even spell Schiano, much less know anything about him. I didn't want him here because I don't think he's all that great of a head coach, plus he's a dickbag to boot, but these yahoos went on a rampage over something he more than likely had know involvement with or knowledge of..........at this point, they need to remove the interim tag from Brady Fucking Hoke, and shut up for about 5 years because the longer this goes on with more of their "targets" turning them down, the more of an embarrassment it becomes.

I feel ya, Samurai. 

Have some happiness. 

gifs_give_bouncing_boobs_some_extra_oomp

And just when I thought it couldn't get any worse at the basketball game tonight, they were piping in crowd noise, having the band play through every time out to drown the boos and "Fire Currie" chants, and security along with the Knoxville police department are removing folks for being "disruptive":

https://twitter.com/TFam_1/status/936038275545993218

My university has become a gigantic dumpster fire.

Ohh well. Titties for me.

:boobs:  :boobs:  :boobs:  :boobs:  :boobs:  :boobs:  :boobs:  :boobs:  :boobs:

Yeah, I have remember hearing how NEBRASKA was going to dominate the BIG10 when they joined.I will just file that under Penn State dominating the BIG10 when they joined. God luck "lil" Red you're gonna need it!!! 

Nulilred.jpg

I'll put it this way, NNUD. Hopefully Urb has a good cardiologist on call because he's not going to like seeing Scott Frost in the Big 10!

My opinion is that there is no way that Schiano, Paterno, or anyone else associated with Penn State football while Sandusky was there didn’t know. Athletic departments are close-knit. People talk.

Schiano worked on Sandusky’s staff for six years. Sandusky was bringing kids into the athletic facility where he was molesting and raping them. But no one saw or heard or suspected anything? I think that’s complete and utter bullshit.

So regardless of whether McQueary’s third hand account of what Schiano supposedly saw is true, I really don’t care. I think they all knew. Fuck them all.

Let's see....Mike Leach almost hired but hasn't been; Currie is now out as AD; Phil Fulmer politicking for the AD job.

Still no coach.

Not only was Fulmer politicking for the job, some "very reputable" sources say he was sabotaging Currie at every turn.

I believe it.

He did the same thing to Johnny Majors when he took over as head coach of the Vols. It is kind of his "MO".

What a fucking joke. This morning I was a lot more positive that after the bungling that happened, Mike Leach could at least come in and be a winning coach with some attitude into the dying program. That has all been nixxed now, as Fulmer is in charge of hiring the new coach. Look for Les Miles to be named before the weekend is through.

Not only was Fulmer politicking for the job, some "very reputable" sources say he was sabotaging Currie at every turn.

I believe it.

He did the same thing to Johnny Majors when he took over as head coach of the Vols. It is kind of his "MO".

What a fucking joke. This morning I was a lot more positive that after the bungling that happened, Mike Leach could at least come in and be a winning coach with some attitude into the dying program. That has all been nixxed now, as Fulmer is in charge of hiring the new coach. Look for Les Miles to be named before the weekend is through.

Seriously Les Miles? Or is that just a natural expectation out of the conflagration?

There's some proof for you. :lol:

Unreal.

This isn’t a legal proceeding, with a need to prove definitive evidence. It’s a judgment call based on the facts, evidence, and simple common sense. If a co-worker with the office next to yours was bringing boys to work and molesting and/or raping them on the premises, how in the hell wouldn’t you or others at work know what was going on?

This isn’t a legal proceeding, with a need to prove definitive evidence. It’s a judgment call based on the facts, evidence, and simple common sense. If a co-worker with the office next to yours was bringing boys to work and molesting and/or raping them on the premises, how in the hell wouldn’t you or others at work know what was going on?

Because you're leaping to multiple conclusions.

There isn't a shred of factual substance in anything you have posted. Nothing.

Had he known anything of substance, the prosecution would have deposed him. They didn't, because he didn't. Period. End of discussion.

Regarding the coaching clusterfuck here at UT, with Fulmer powering his way into the AD chair, it probably opens discussions back up with some of the candidates that previous declined. Specifically, Cutcliffe. Tee Martin is another possible candidate that wouldn't turn Fatty Phil down. I still think it will be Les Miles. Fulmer and Chancellor Davenport were actually having lunch with the mad hatter while Currie was on the way to California to try and work out a deal with Leach.