Sign in to follow this  
Axe

Reality

I saw a lot of Nawlins destroying Buffalo in Buffalo yesterday.. I watched the Falclowns bury Dallas last night.. And tonight Scam and Co had a walk over with the Dolphins for all to see.  Oh, and I also slept thru most of the Bucs game yesterday..

Reality... 

It sucks when the Bucs are involved..  :ohcrap

10 yrs of shit and counting.. 

If you're looking at the last 10 years you need to look at facts without the shit stained glasses.

Eleven years back we were excited when our Bucs won a division championship with a 9-7 record. The next year the coach was fired for having the same record. If your'e not moving forward, you're moving backward, right?

These next nine seasons need to be viewed with the proper perspective. Not from a disillusioned fanboy's view but with the understanding that the team is being built for the long term. The pieces were being put int place. The last seven last place finishes will be behind us next year. There's next year to be the year again. And we're still moving in the right direction

But next Sunday is the day the Dolphins face reality. This game is the game that shuts up those who said our baby was ugly. At least until the next game.

So, GO BUCS!

Not if the Gators decide they want him.

As for Kelly, I think there’s too much baggage there.

So I’m misinformed that Frost would pick coaching Florida, living in Florida, recruiting in Florida and probably getting paid more, over taking the Nebraska job because he played there?

As for Kelly, he is probably the high on their list, but I no they don’t want any baggage that comes via the NCAA. So if they aren’t comfortanble with some answers to their questions, they won’t go there.

So I’m misinformed that Frost would pick coaching Florida, living in Florida, recruiting in Florida and probably getting paid more, over taking the Nebraska job because he played there?

As for Kelly, he is probably the high on their list, but I no they don’t want any baggage that comes via the NCAA. So if they aren’t comfortanble with some answers to their questions, they won’t go there.

You can believe what you want. Let's pick the conversation up again the first week of December.