#1 Axe

Axe

TBA

• Members
  • 11,255 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 12:10 AM

WhaT ThE fUCK??

6 sacks

He didn't have that many in his entire stay with the Bucs.

Erika Nicole 1/09/88-7/05/08

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." -- Henry Ford

Our works in progress http://www.arielsatticmusic.com/

#2 bucs63

bucs63

HOF

• Members
  • 11,887 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 12:20 AM

He was Dominating today. We need to find a DE like that.

#3 The Rich McKay Conspiracy

The Rich McKay Conspiracy

The Voice of Reason

• Members
  • 10,059 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 12:26 AM

We did.  His name was Adrian Clayborn.

Or Michael Bennett.

Or maybe even Noah Spence.

:(

• bucsgrrl likes this

lfvYgxR.jpg

#4 bucs63

bucs63

HOF

• Members
  • 11,887 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 12:43 AM

It's impressive seeing what former Bucs can do when the fuckendness wears off.
  • bucsgrrl likes this

#5 BuccinA

BuccinA

Lakota

• Members
  • 5,757 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 12:43 AM

Causing fumbles and stripping the ball right out of Prescotts hands right before th half.
Prescott was even looking under the bench for him............
<p>LakotaWarriors-1898.jpgGun Control is not about Guns, its about Control

#6 Gulf Shore Steve

Gulf Shore Steve

MVP

• Members
  • 21,420 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 01:25 AM

Did anyone watch the game? Dallas was basically playing without a left tackle. He had a free run to the QB the entire game. Why the Cowboys didn't make some sort of adjustment only Jason Garrett would know. Dallas better get someone in there quick because they won't run the ball at all and Dak will be dead within two weeks.

• El Bucanero, SamuraiBuc and JOEinPHX like this

#7 BuccinA

BuccinA

Lakota

• Members
  • 5,757 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 01:34 AM

Did anyone watch the game? Dallas was basically playing without a left tackle. He had a free run to the QB the entire game. Why the Cowboys didn't make some sort of adjustment only Jason Garrett would know. Dallas better get someone in there quick because they won't run the ball at all and Dak will be dead within two weeks.

Yeah I saw the game. I couldn't understanfpd why the replacement LT was left alone all game long . I would think that a TE might be lined up against Clayborn or at least an extra back in the backfield to chip block on Ckayborn and then give a release value reciever out of that back field. But Garrett did none of those things. They left the LT alone out there so the Clayborn could feast on him.
  • JOEinPHX likes this
<p>LakotaWarriors-1898.jpgGun Control is not about Guns, its about Control

#8 Bucaroo Bonzai

Bucaroo Bonzai

Slap Bet Commissioner

• Members
  • 14,067 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 01:36 AM

His issue had largely been 'health' with the Bucs.  Good player when healthy.  I have no regrets on that one.

#9 Gulf Shore Steve

Gulf Shore Steve

MVP

• Members
  • 21,420 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 02:44 AM

Yeah I saw the game. I couldn't understanfpd why the replacement LT was left alone all game long . I would think that a TE might be lined up against Clayborn or at least an extra back in the backfield to chip block on Ckayborn and then give a release value reciever out of that back field. But Garrett did none of those things. They left the LT alone out there so the Clayborn could feast on him.

I had the game on while doing some work and, after the first couple, it made me wonder if Garrett was trying to make a point. Maybe he went to his GM and asked for some help at LT and all he got was a response of "Goodell!!!".

#10 JOEinPHX

JOEinPHX

Pro Bowl Player

• Members
  • 402 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, AZ

Posted 13 November 2017 - 03:15 AM

Nice to see that you guys understood what was happening out there.  These knee-jerk 'fuckened Bucs' responses from posters who don't understand what's going on are tiresome.

• Gulf Shore Steve likes this

#11 bucs63

bucs63

HOF

• Members
  • 11,887 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 03:36 AM

I'm pretty sure Clayborn and Bennett are both starting DE's who have been and are fairly successful. How 'bout Jenkins turnaround for the Jets. There have been so many others while this team turns over the roster and continues to flounder what's tiresome are reasons rather than results.  

#12 Dunn_Deal28

Dunn_Deal28

MVP

• Members
  • 18,398 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 12:27 PM

If I didn't know better, I would think Donovan Smith started at LT for Dallas yesterday. 

#13 Bucaroo Bonzai

Bucaroo Bonzai

Slap Bet Commissioner

• Members
  • 14,067 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 12:31 PM

Again, Clayborn had (has?) health issues and wasn't reliably on the field (not sure he has been since).  Then everyone and their mother knew that Bennett was a keeper because he had already proven himself.  Instead we let him go in favor of some guy who couldn't reliably make it on the field.

#14 fanofdabucs

fanofdabucs

MVP

• Members
  • 10,714 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 12:59 PM

Nice to see that you guys understood what was happening out there.  These knee-jerk 'fuckened Bucs' responses from posters who don't understand what's going on are tiresome.

This shit right here.

An ex Buc who was oft injured and very average when healthy, has a career game against some super scrub LT, and it’s “why did he let this stud go”.

Tiresome indeed.

Then comparing letting him walk to letting Bennett walk...

wz7cvctmcna4yqzhlyab.gif

#15 fanofdabucs

fanofdabucs

MVP

• Members
  • 10,714 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 01:04 PM

Before yesterday’s game against super scrub, Clayborn had 22 career sacks in 6.5 seasons.

wz7cvctmcna4yqzhlyab.gif

#16 Gulf Shore Steve

Gulf Shore Steve

MVP

• Members
  • 21,420 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 04:45 PM

Needs to be pointed out that the LT who was beaten like a drum was Chaz Green of your Florida Gators.

• Dunn_Deal28 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users