Sign in to follow this  
Axe

Adrian Clayborn

Did anyone watch the game? Dallas was basically playing without a left tackle. He had a free run to the QB the entire game. Why the Cowboys didn't make some sort of adjustment only Jason Garrett would know. Dallas better get someone in there quick because they won't run the ball at all and Dak will be dead within two weeks.

Did anyone watch the game? Dallas was basically playing without a left tackle. He had a free run to the QB the entire game. Why the Cowboys didn't make some sort of adjustment only Jason Garrett would know. Dallas better get someone in there quick because they won't run the ball at all and Dak will be dead within two weeks.

Yeah I saw the game. I couldn't understanfpd why the replacement LT was left alone all game long . I would think that a TE might be lined up against Clayborn or at least an extra back in the backfield to chip block on Ckayborn and then give a release value reciever out of that back field. But Garrett did none of those things. They left the LT alone out there so the Clayborn could feast on him.

Yeah I saw the game. I couldn't understanfpd why the replacement LT was left alone all game long . I would think that a TE might be lined up against Clayborn or at least an extra back in the backfield to chip block on Ckayborn and then give a release value reciever out of that back field. But Garrett did none of those things. They left the LT alone out there so the Clayborn could feast on him.

I had the game on while doing some work and, after the first couple, it made me wonder if Garrett was trying to make a point. Maybe he went to his GM and asked for some help at LT and all he got was a response of "Goodell!!!".

Nice to see that you guys understood what was happening out there.  These knee-jerk 'fuckened Bucs' responses from posters who don't understand what's going on are tiresome.

Nice to see that you guys understood what was happening out there.  These knee-jerk 'fuckened Bucs' responses from posters who don't understand what's going on are tiresome.

This shit right here.

An ex Buc who was oft injured and very average when healthy, has a career game against some super scrub LT, and it’s “why did he let this stud go”.

Tiresome indeed.

Then comparing letting him walk to letting Bennett walk...