33 replies to this topic

#21 fanofdabucs

fanofdabucs

MVP

• Members
  • 10,714 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 02:52 PM

So Gruden wins with Koetter's team?

More like everyone loses with the Glazer’s team.

I was a Gruden guy and pissed when they decided to fire him. But bringing him back seems like a terrible idea.

Give Kotter another season to get shit straight here.

Licht is the one who needs a talking to.
  • bucs63 and SamuraiBuc like this

wz7cvctmcna4yqzhlyab.gif

#22 bucs63

bucs63

HOF

• Members
  • 11,887 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 03:06 PM

bringing him back seems like a terrible idea.

Yeah, charges would probably be brought for having to put the burlap bag over his head and shoving him into the Glazer's limo for the trip to the Buc's palace.

• Tundra likes this

#23 nnud28

nnud28

MVP

• Members
  • 31,678 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 04:13 PM

LOL...I'm fine with that scenario. I just want someone to win with this team its the longest 5 year plan in the history of sports 

“I don’t know who best fits Tampa Bay right now. It would be a tough decision if they go with a quarterback,” Gruden said. “I like Mike Glennon personally.”

#24 Justafan

Justafan

Reborn Grudenista

• Members
  • 2,278 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 07:18 PM

I just don't get the stubborn "give Koetter another year" idea.

He was hired on the strength of his offense, and his offense is inconsistent at best and flat out terrible at times.

Things were looking solid and promising at the end of last season, and this season it pretty much looks like a dumpster fire.  Again, if he manages to figure out how to straighten the keel and turn the team around in the back half, I'm fine with another season - but less than 7 wins is a pretty terrible step back after the off-season pieces were added.

Plenty of coaches were let go after two seasons and it ended up being a good thing.  Sure, plenty of coaches were let go after two season and it ended up being a bad thing, but the length of time you hold on to the head coach certainly doesn't spell success or failure. 

If that premise were true, I must have missed all those Lombardis and playoff wins Marvin Lewis scored.

#25 Dunn_Deal28

Dunn_Deal28

MVP

• Members
  • 18,398 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 09:04 PM

LOL...I'm fine with that scenario. I just want someone to win with this team its the longest 5 year plan in the history of sports 

Cleveland Browns might have us beat. Only by a year or two though!

#26 Bucaroo Bonzai

Bucaroo Bonzai

Slap Bet Commissioner

• Members
  • 14,067 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 10:48 PM

It's Koeter's 1st year as the head coach.  Offense wasn't really the problem until Winston's arm had problems.  Then a chunk of the problem on offense might have to do with less than stellar running.  Then on defense, we've got a new DC and maybe some talent issues.  Not sure WTF is with the defense.  It's like it has been broken for a decade.

#27 bucs63

bucs63

HOF

• Members
  • 11,887 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 10:54 PM

It's Koeter's 1st year as the head coach.  Offense wasn't really the problem until Winston's arm had problems.  Then a chunk of the problem on offense might have to do with less than stellar running.  Then on defense, we've got a new DC and maybe some talent issues.  Not sure WTF is with the defense.  It's like it has been broken for a decade.

What year did ya post this?

#28 SF

SF

Snook is my Bitch

• Members
  • 16,226 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 11:25 PM

What year did ya post this?

Me and Bonzai, wez boyz and all, but have some titties.

:boobs:  :boobs:   :boobs:  :boobs:   :boobs:  :boobs:  :boobs:  :boobs:

s-l300.jpg

#29 fanofdabucs

fanofdabucs

MVP

• Members
  • 10,714 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 11:38 PM

Welcome to 2017..

Wtf???

wz7cvctmcna4yqzhlyab.gif

#30 ufofreek

ufofreek

Rookie of the Year

• Members
  • 237 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 12:54 AM

Not one starter on this team "hurts" opposing players. Brooks, Sapp, Lynch, Alstott made opposing players pay a price. 

#31 bucsgrrl

bucsgrrl

MVP

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 01:05 AM

:lol: Yes please

• nnud28 likes this

#32 SF

SF

Snook is my Bitch

• Members
  • 16,226 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 01:19 AM

:lol: Yes please

8247534_f260.jpg

• bucsgrrl likes this

s-l300.jpg

#33 SamuraiBuc

SamuraiBuc

LEGEND KILLER

• Members
  • 4,059 posts
  • LocationHillbillyville, TN

Posted 15 November 2017 - 02:55 AM

Licht is the one who needs a talking to.

Yessir.

If for no other reasons than his lack of addressing the O-Line, D-Line, Secondary, and Running Back (yes, I am still a bitter curmudgeon that we let Alvin Kamara slip right through our fucking hands.....twice).

BxmEEi6IAAAT21Njpglarge_zps687be366.jpg

#34 Dunn_Deal28

Dunn_Deal28

MVP

• Members
  • 18,398 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 12:33 PM

Kamara would've been nice, or Dalvin Cook. The problem is, I don't think any RB would have much success running behind this offensive line. As GSS said, it's as if the Bucs are tipping their hand on run plays. Teams have had an all-out jail break into the backfield. The number one priority this off-season should be the offensive and defensive lines. We'll see if Licht's up for the challenge. Ironic that a former o-lineman in college seems unaware of how important the position is.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users