Sign in to follow this  
Dunn_Deal28

QB - Long Term...

Contract Extension...  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Does Winston sign an extension with the Bucs in 2019?

Hopefully watching Fitzpatrick do his best to complete a pass today reminded everyone what life before Jameis looked like. 

The kid's not perfect, but he's light years ahead of anyone the Bucs have had in a very long time, and he's got room to improve.

Hopefully watching Fitzpatrick do his best to complete a pass today reminded everyone what life before Jameis looked like. 

The kid's not perfect, but he's light years ahead of anyone the Bucs have had in a very long time, and he's got room to improve.

Yep. It's why barring injury or doing something stupid off the field, he's the team's QB for the next 10 seasons. And looking at Fitzpatrick and some other QB's around the league, I'm absolutely fine with it.

Yep. It's why barring injury or doing something stupid off the field, he's the team's QB for the next 10 seasons. And looking at Fitzpatrick and some other QB's around the league, I'm absolutely fine with it.

Well to be fair to "The Fitzer" Mike Evans wasn't playing. I am confident he will be able to improve on his 17/34 performance with Evans back he might even get 180 yards passing if Suh doesn't kill him first.

Well to be fair to "The Fitzer" Mike Evans wasn't playing. I am confident he will be able to improve on his 17/34 performance with Evans back he might even get 180 yards passing if Suh doesn't kill him first.

No excuses, bud. Do you think Urban Meyer made excuses when he made Iowa's QB look like Tom Brady? 

Josh Freeman, another comeback try :facepalm

http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/bucs/2018/05/05/whoa-canada-josh-freeman-tries-to-resurrect-once-promising-career-with-the-cfls-alouettes/

This quote is all you need to know in the article:

In a parallel universe, Freeman would be in the prime of his NFL career with the Bucs. He would be earning at least the $21 million the Bucs plan to pay Winston if he plays in 2019 under the fifth-year option.

But now 30, Freeman breeds snakes back at his home in Kansas City.

freemansnakes.png

19 minutes ago, Dunn_Deal28 said:

Freeman is the poster child for not committing to a young QB too quickly. One of Dominick's best moves was avoiding the extension.

Typically, the new contract comes 1 year before the QB's contract is up, but Freeman had a meltdown the season before that (2012).  The last 5-6 games were horrible with five straight losses before beating an ATL team that had already solidified their spot in the playoffs (should have been 6 straight losses).  Good chance Freeman was already in the NFL substance abuse program as well.  Seemed like the HC was trying to get Dom to sign a veteran backup, and instead we drafted Glennon.

Not re-signing him was a move that every GM in the NFL would have made, so yes it was one of Dom's best moves.

On 5/6/2018 at 10:46 AM, bucs63 said:

I wonder if he's ever snorted a condom. Or swallowed one.

Accidentally, of course.

While Percy the Python was rapidly crawling in and out of his snake cave. I wish the dude would just come out of the closet instead of in it. He'll need to give up the cocaine, but he doesn't have to give up sucking dicks. Just don't do it on the football field during a game. 

Josh, take the weight off your conscience and tell everyone what we already know. You're as gay as a troubadour in a tutu and like your sausage firm.