Sign in to follow this  
Axe

Le Studio

I'm kinda bummed. I learned tonight that the efforts to renovate "Le Studio" after the fire have been suspended.. Anyone who was anyone recorded at "Le Studio" ...  http://www.andreperrystudios.com/discography/?lang=en

From April Wine to Rod Stewart to RUSH to Queensryche to Rainbow to the Ramones 8 times, everyone passed thru this magical place.. Even the Police ..

I had the opportunity a few weeks ago to visit.

Soaking up the aura

22539994_10154676781411511_3737595899652

I am standing almost exactly where Neil Peart sat in the RUSH "Tom Sawyer" video..

The whole crew of misscreants..

22528104_10154679052196511_3976271492181

Anyhow,  met the new owner, and some other folks.. They seemed committed. We made the pilgrimage on a Sunday about 50 miles north on Montreal and they were there working.. A couple weeks ago.. This place should be the Canadian R&R HOF! Wonder what happened :(

Sorry, but if I have to talk about the Bucs right now I think I'll seriously barf.. :facepalm

I'm kinda bummed. I learned tonight that the efforts to renovate "Le Studio" after the fire have been suspended.. Anyone who was anyone recorded at "Le Studio" ...  http://www.andreperrystudios.com/discography/?lang=en

From April Wine to Rod Stewart to RUSH to Queensryche to Rainbow to the Ramones 8 times, everyone passed thru this magical place.. Even the Police ..

I had the opportunity a few weeks ago to visit.

Soaking up the aura

22539994_10154676781411511_3737595899652

I am standing almost exactly where Neil Peart sat in the RUSH "Tom Sawyer" video..

The whole crew of misscreants..

22528104_10154679052196511_3976271492181

Anyhow,  met the new owner, and some other folks.. They seemed committed. We made the pilgrimage on a Sunday about 50 miles north on Montreal and they were there working.. A couple weeks ago.. This place should be the Canadian R&R HOF! Wonder what happened :(

Sorry, but if I have to talk about the Bucs right now I think I'll seriously barf.. :facepalm

Appreciate you sharing the info, Mike.

It sucks that renovations have come to a halt.

That place certainly is a piece of music history.