Sign in to follow this  
SamuraiBuc

McElwain Gone

The problem is who would/will want to coach this train wreck? Maybe some upstart from a division 3 program. The Gaytors aren't getting anyone who can really help. Welcome to the late Doug Dickey era, early Charlie Pell era.  For ten years. 

I'm cheering for Muhlenberg Hospital School of Nursing's team. They don't play football. 

The problem is who would/will want to coach this train wreck? Maybe some upstart from a division 3 program. The Gaytors aren't getting anyone who can really help. Welcome to the late Doug Dickey era, early Charlie Pell era.  For ten years. 

I'm cheering for Muhlenberg Hospital School of Nursing's team. They don't play football.

All the rumors are that it’s going to be Chip Kelly as soon as Sunday... if UCLA doesn’t fuck things up.

On 8/18/2018 at 2:26 PM, Axe said:

I'm in "Show me, Don't Tell Me" territory with the Gators,,, and Bucs

Amen. Neither have played anyone yet. Felipe Franks may not have what it takes to win against top programs. But at least he did what no McElwain or Muschump team ever did, they lit up a team they were supposed to crush. Hopefully Mullen can keep them from thinking they just beat Ohio State. 

On 9/13/2018 at 11:53 PM, Axe said:

Been over the pond... Please tell me the gators didn't actually lose to Kentucky... In football... 🤬

🖕 Mullen !

Yep. 

I say fuck McIllWeenie. His cancerous culture will take a season to eradicate I'm afraid. And Franks still sucks, Gators need a real quarterback and I don't think he is on the roster right now.