Sign in to follow this  
NNUD28

Bucs to sign

I think Murray can also punt. 

I really never understood why he didn't stick around either. And WHAT?

Folk on IR?Bwaaahahahahaaaaaaa.........

Poor bastard is probably so mental after losing the game for his team they put him on IR for his own protection. Give him a year long VIP pass to the Mons. 

As longtime posters will recall, I recently touted Murray as Folk's replacement, and then, presuming he's healthy, pegged Cairo Santos as Murray's replacement.

Dude... women down and the pub told me the say Murray was born she was the nurse... she knew then he would play for the Buccaneers, get cut and them be resigned after the Buccaneers spent a 2nd round draft pick on a kicker.

I think her name was Snook.

The little kicker has been seeing a medium. Hopefully he's at least average today in Arizona.

Could be she's cheaper than a shrink and safer than a hooker that might post your shit on social media.

True story: PK Pat Murray says he's been consulting with a medium. "She's helped me tremendously with a lot of different things...''

Murray: "And she's helped me tremendously with a lot of different things and maybe it's just getting me to talk has helped me.

Murray: 'Getting stuff off my chest and being able to really feel that positive energy.'

God hates the Bucs. Why? WHY???

Bucsgrrl, I say if Murray makes his kicks, I’ll join you and others in a personal visit of thanks to the medium. I’ll bring the booze. If the medium doesn’t drink, more for everybody else.

Can you bring the Xanax?!

God hates the Bucs. Why? WHY???

Bucsgrrl, I say if Murray makes his kicks, I’ll join you and others in a personal visit of thanks to the medium. I’ll bring the booze. If the medium doesn’t drink, more for everybody else.

Can you bring the Xanax?!

Sure, I'll bring 'em, but we'd need to save them for next week, no doubt

Way to go with all the confidence in Murray....Kicking.....He's 100% one extra point ...no missed field goals 

I hate when they go for 2 in the first half. Not that it mattered today that they left a few points on the field because they didn't kick but just take the points. You're down by like 3 or 4 possessions and when you don't convert 2's a couple times, or ever, your down another one.