Sign in to follow this  
Tundra

USF Bulls Mop the Latrine with the Illinois Nepotists

Very happy to see that Charley Strong's Irma challenged USF Bulls shoved Catatonic Lovie's blank face right into the storm sewer. I'm starting to smell Strong's successful rehabilitation at USF followed by his appointment as the next Gators head coach.

Meanwhile fuck the poser Lovie violently with Michael Clayton's dropped passes until he snaps out of his coma. In other words, forever.

FUCK TENNESSEE!

GO GATORS!!!

And College Football is always better than NFL. That has been so for your entire life 63!!! So that's a long ass time!

I'm worried about Coach Mac, reg. He's starting to remind me more and more of Eeyore. Maybe Frankenstein's end of game, game ending pass to Cleveland (which was NOT a Hail Mary contrary to the stupid media's reports) will provide a spark. The defense needs a boost from the offense, who started looking like an offense in the 4th quarter. But - MacElWeenie might be too soft for the job. Starting to think so.

I'm worried about Coach Mac, reg. He's starting to remind me more and more of Eeyore. Maybe Frankenstein's end of game, game ending pass to Cleveland (which was NOT a Hail Mary contrary to the stupid media's reports) will provide a spark. The defense needs a boost from the offense, who started looking like an offense in the 4th quarter. But - MacElWeenie might be too soft for the job. Starting to think so.

I tend to agree with this. I like the guy a lot as a person, and it was good to see that he suspended those nine players for infractions. He's a good man, but it takes more than integrity to win championships in college football. The Gators got outplayed yesterday, and their defense isn't nearly as good as it it was advertised to be at the beginning of the season. Is there anyone who thinks they had a chance at overtime if they don't pull off that miracle? That game earned Mac a lot of goodwill I think, but by the end of the year they're going to be 9-4 again or something like that, and I suspect that a while this coach is there, they will not get back to that top-tier level.

I tend to agree with this. I like the guy a lot as a person, and it was good to see that he suspended those nine players for infractions. He's a good man, but it takes more than integrity to win championships in college football. The Gators got outplayed yesterday, and their defense isn't nearly as good as it it was advertised to be at the beginning of the season. Is there anyone who thinks they had a chance at overtime if they don't pull off that miracle? That game earned Mac a lot of goodwill I think, but by the end of the year they're going to be 9-4 again or something like that, and I suspect that a while this coach is there, they will not get back to that top-tier level.

At least we can admire the two-sport athlete in your signature.

We need a new Coaching staff...that's for damn sure!!

We need a new Coaching staff...that's for damn sure!!

And a quarterback. And linebackers that know how to tackle. And a play caller. And an offensive line. And receivers who can catch and run.

We're close!

:whatever

Fucking Gay Tors.