• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Tundra

Tundra

Bucfuckened turds

• Members
  • 21,061 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 02:50 AM

I've been remote in Michigan and can't find anything to read that can be considered reliable or objective assessment of the Bucs performance.

Other than Agayboy's cutting which does not blow.

Desean Jackson - was he the reason Evans was apparently able to mop the floor with the Bengals? Like a decoy? Because it doesn't look like he recorded a catch?

OJ Howard a no show as a receiver?

The WR from Penn Stte, Godwin? A no show?

The Irish boy from Boise? Any good?

Did the OL suck as is predictable?

Jizz Rodgers - did he not shoot through holes?

DL getting manhandled?

Preseason blows.
71d46fe1f8cfdd4ee8346d5a25af8368.gif

Dice my dick and mail it to Mike Smith. Maybe he can make a more attractive head out of it for himself.

#2 Gulf Shore Steve

Gulf Shore Steve

MVP

• Members
  • 21,243 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 04:01 AM

DJax had 1 catch that I can recall. Evans was getting the ball. Jameis made sure of that. Lots of space for the receivers. Bucs made the Bengals call timeout when they came out with Brate and Howard at the numbers and Evans and either Jackson or Humphrey (couldn't tell if it was 10 or 11) in the slot. DJax wasn't in there on every snap with the first group. Lots of vanilla stuff. OL was ok. Don't recall much pressure on Jameis. Some running lanes for Martin and Rodgers but not great.

Godwin, for all the hype, wasn't out there much which makes me wonder if he has the playbook down. Don't recall a throw to him. In fact the only play I recall him being in was an x/z right with Evans in which he ran a clearout for Evans underneath. I think the Bucs wanted to look at the 5th spot. Martino dropped 3. Reedy actually was the most productive. Huff alligator armed at least one. Reedy and Huff each had a decent return.

first team d played very soft. I don't think the blitz early and often strategy was undertaken at all. In fact, it looked like we ain't blitzen at all.

2nd team OL was terrible at the OTs with Cole Gardner trying to eliminate Ryan Griffin from the roster and Benencoch getting beat a couple of times. They had to defend Jeff Driskel who was running all over the place. None of this really matters tbh.

• Dunn_Deal28 likes this

#HatetheHateonHump

#3 El Bucanero

El Bucanero

Since Back in the Day

• Members
  • 1,181 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 01:00 PM

Tundra, why didn't you just watch the game? It was replayed Sat. 1:00 AM on NFL Network. Don't you own a DVR?

#4 Tundra

Tundra

Bucfuckened turds

• Members
  • 21,061 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 12:00 AM

Thanks, GSS.

El Buc, I've been on the road for many weeks and haven't had the open time to check it out. I get back to hot ass Houston tomorrow so back in the saddle finally.

Dice my dick and mail it to Mike Smith. Maybe he can make a more attractive head out of it for himself.

#5 Dunn_Deal28

Dunn_Deal28

MVP

• Members
  • 18,200 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 11:43 AM

As long as everyone stays healthy, it'll be considered a good pre-season. 

#6 Tundra

Tundra

Bucfuckened turds

• Members
  • 21,061 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 12:33 PM

As long as everyone stays healthy, it'll be considered a good pre-season.

Wisdom of the sages, DD!

This horse is smelling the barn. Four hours from home, ready to be miserable again!
  • bucs63 likes this

#7 Axe

Axe

TBA

• Members
  • 11,216 posts

Posted 15 August 2017 - 10:04 PM

I received a short run of effed up promo cds today. Knew it was coming. The duplication service was upfront about it. They notified me and sent them free of charge..

So, I'm going to do the same..

If,, large if,,,  anyone wants the Ariel's Attic" Garden of the Gods" cd  AND YOU LIVE IN THE USA (sorry but international shipping is a special lil slice of hell :s  ) Just shoot me a physical address to ship it to in a PM and I'll send ya one..  I only have a few, thankfully. But, if anyone wants, I'll gladly accommodate ya.   B)  

I'm going to offer this in two other places soon but I'm offering here first.... I'm paying the shipping on these.. Not a marketing ploy, Got em for free, you guys are a decent lot.. Thought I'd offer  B) Maybe make someones preseason a little better

I have three left.. First three pms get em  :thumbsup 

Attached File  AA Tee Maybe4.jpg   43.44KB   5 downloads

• SamuraiBuc likes this

Erika Nicole 1/09/88-7/05/08

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." -- Henry Ford

Our works in progress http://www.arielsatticmusic.com/

#8 MadMac

MadMac

Screw it - let's ride!

• Moderators
  • 5,885 posts

Posted 15 August 2017 - 10:37 PM

El Buc, I've been on the road for many weeks and haven't had the open time to check it out. I get back to hot ass Houston tomorrow so back in the saddle finally.

Oh bullshit -- you've been wayyyyyy to busy pounding your pud/choking your chicken/jerkin' your gerkin/bopping your bologna/squeezing your squid/tuggin' your tuna.

Oh wait.....that is me while looking at your signature pic.....never mind.....carry on.....

"I don't know whether to shit or shine my shoes."

#9 Tundra

Tundra

Bucfuckened turds

• Members
  • 21,061 posts

Posted 15 August 2017 - 10:42 PM

Oh bullshit -- you've been wayyyyyy to busy pounding your pud/choking your chicken/jerkin' your gerkin/bopping your bologna/squeezing your squid/tuggin' your tuna.

Oh wait.....that is me while looking at your signature pic.....never mind.....carry on.....

But you are still correct!

#10 Ramsforever

Ramsforever

MVP

• Members
  • 4,820 posts
  • LocationMilwaukee, WI

Posted 16 August 2017 - 03:11 AM

Have the Rams adopted the Cowboys cheerleader look?

You be the judge.

tempA15Q3760--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg?wid

I love the United States of America. Best place in the world to live. 

e829b096037274a02cb290f7a353daa7.jpg?v=1

#11 Tundra

Tundra

Bucfuckened turds

• Members
  • 21,061 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 03:40 AM

Have the Rams adopted the Cowboys cheerleader look?

You be the judge.

tempA15Q3760--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg?wid

50-cent-blames-awful-pitch-on-jerking-of

#12 Axe

Axe

TBA

• Members
  • 11,216 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 01:06 AM

ONE LEFT FELLAS!!! I'd really like a Buc fan to have our stuff ;)

Erika Nicole 1/09/88-7/05/08

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." -- Henry Ford

Our works in progress http://www.arielsatticmusic.com/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users