Sign in to follow this  
Regulator16

Aguayo waived

This was the right move, and it sends a good message to the rest of the team.  Licht says that he learned from Belichick that you should move on from your mistakes sooner rather than later.  This falls into that category.

That said, I wonder which team he'll go on to be a HOF kicker for now...

I think this is a very bad decision for the Bucs

The Bucs now have Folk as their kicker, a guy who Aguyao was beating out and ahead of.

What does that say about Folk.

The Bucs really needed to let the competition play out for a few more weeks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

The Bucs now have Folk as their kicker, a guy who Aguyao was beating out and ahead of.

Who says Aguyao was beating anyone out?

2!!! That SOB made me stop watching after we were being ravaged in the ass ...I mean 4th.

So Licht can stay another week if he made the guava take a bus home. But seriously, Dirk let the fruit back on the field after that missed point after?

On the last Bucs drive, the Bucs led by Seth Lofabread or whatever the fuck the 4th guy's name is, moved the ball down the field and Dirk called a timeout on 2nd or 3rd down and a minute left in the game for the express purpose of sending Aguayo out to attempt a 47 yarder. I remember thinking he'd better make it for his sake. He missed wide right.

But seriously, Dirk let the fruit back on the field after that missed point after?

On the last Bucs drive, the Bucs led by Seth Lofabread or whatever the fuck the 4th guy's name is, moved the ball down the field and Dirk called a timeout on 2nd or 3rd down and a minute left in the game for the express purpose of sending Aguayo out to attempt a 47 yarder. I remember thinking he'd better make it for his sake. He missed wide right.

Yep.  It wasn't like Dirk was relying on him in a meaningful situation.  It was about putting a little more pressure on the guy to see how he did.  And we all saw how he did.  I'm not inside Dirk's head but I'd bet a lot that he was happy with that miss.

Yep.  It wasn't like Dirk was relying on him in a meaningful situation.  It was about putting a little more pressure on the guy to see how he did.  And we all saw how he did.  I'm not inside Dirk's head but I'd bet a lot that he was happy with that miss.

I'd bet you're right. He's probably thinking "I hope he misses so this thing can end now instead of dragging it on the entire preseason".

I think this is a very bad decision for the BucsThe Bucs now have Folk as their kicker, a guy who Aguyao was beating out and ahead of.What does that say about Folk. The Bucs really needed to let the competition play out for a few more weeks Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Bad move?? The guy was terrible.

As for him "beating out and ahead of" Folk, that just isn't true.

This team has the talent to contend this year, we don't need some idiot head case kicker fucking it up.

I assume the bring in another kicker to compete.

This was the right move, and it sends a good message to the rest of the team. Licht says that he learned from Belichick that you should move on from your mistakes sooner rather than later. This falls into that category.

That said, I wonder which team he'll go on to be a HOF kicker for now...

Bears. Glennon as second holder will help him reach his potential.

Fuck off Jessie.