#1 Cantankeris

Cantankeris

Behind getting ahead.

• Administrators
  • 14,456 posts
  • LocationThe Belly of the Beast

Posted 18 May 2017 - 06:35 PM

Here's the link

I'm not going to post his list because I think a 10 year old could probably make a list about as accurate at this point in the offseason.

In addition to his use of quotation marks as bullets, here's some other things I found noteworthy about his written summary:

» The Bucs' best hope for offensive line improvement comes from Ali Marpet transitioning to center with the healthy return of J.R. Sweezy. This is an average tackle combination at best and a group that quietly sunk this offense for much of last season.

Completely agree on the tackles.  Very vanilla pair and on or the other of them were flat out horrible in at least half our games last season. In the games on of them wasn't fucking a watermelon, they were never better than mediocre.

Lots riding on Sweezy getting back.  (A) That's a big gamble on a spinal.  (B) Dude was on the bad side of mediocre before the spinal protecting the passer.  Now what?

» Tampa's defensive line looks better than it has since Monte Kiffin's heyday. Noah Spence is primed to break out and the addition of Chris Baker gives the team flexibility. Gerald McCoy has the ability to put together a Defensive Player of the Year season. There is even quality depth up front, with Robert Ayers and Clinton McDonald not listed above.

GMC DPOY??? Wake me when this is over.

» Kendell Beckwith is coming off a torn ACL, but he was drafted to shore up a trouble spot at linebacker next to Kwon Alexander.

I'd be surprised if Beckwith is starting week 1, but then again, I don't think you're going to see a whole lot of base 4-3 out of this D.

» Only two cornerbacks were listed because I have no clue who the team's nickel cornerback will be. This position could sink the Bucs. There is no depth behind 2016 first-rounder Vernon Hargreaves and 34-year-old No. 1 cornerback Brent Grimes, who played well beyond his age last year. It's hard to imagine Grimes backing that season up.

Dude better not come to Tampa. Miko will cut out his spleen.

I'm actually pretty satisfied that nickle is going to be a good battle and result in more than one good option.

» At least the team is deep at safety. With second-round pick Justin Evans already impressing, last year's starters Keith Tandy and Chris Conte could be coming off the bench.

Bwahahahaha!!!!

• Dunn_Deal28 likes this

#2 bucs63

bucs63

HOF

• Members
  • 11,190 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 06:42 PM

Mentioned the Marpet move but the dumbass didn't even mention Marpet is the best offensive lineman and throw him in the mix for OPOY.

#3 Regulator16

Regulator16

MVP

• Members
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 06:52 PM

Evans impressing in underwear football...*GASP*...you don't say????!!!!

And Beckwith won't be starting week 1. I can't see his return that quickly. Maybe mid season.

74157 1492637183753 Gildan Men Black  W92  front

#4 SamuraiBuc

SamuraiBuc

LEGEND KILLER

• Members
  • 3,894 posts
  • LocationHillbillyville, TN

Posted 18 May 2017 - 10:49 PM

Wow.

:ROTFLMAO:

BxmEEi6IAAAT21Njpglarge_zps687be366.jpg

#5 Cantankeris

Cantankeris

Behind getting ahead.

• Administrators
  • 14,456 posts
  • LocationThe Belly of the Beast

Posted 19 May 2017 - 01:44 AM

Evans was a steal based on what I've seen on this sight. You guys are right as often as... Well shit, can't come up with anything, but not that often.

#6 shabazz916

shabazz916

MVP

• Members
  • 4,221 posts
  • LocationPlanet Winner

Posted 19 May 2017 - 01:25 PM

I think going to a 3-4 D at times gives mccoy time to rest on series or plays.

Because i dnt think they will play mccoy at 3-4 end thats a waste of his ability to shoot gaps

#7 Tundra

Tundra

Luke Stocker SUCKS

• Members
  • 20,143 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 01:48 PM

Evans was a steal based on what I've seen on this sight. You guys are right as often as...

Well shit, can't come up with anything, but not that often.

We are supposed to be the most informed. No one ever said anything about being right. I'm done shitting on top of the A&M safety until he gives me a new reason to.

bucs_wordlogo.png

#8 bucs63

bucs63

HOF

• Members
  • 11,190 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 02:00 PM

Because i dnt think they will play mccoy at 3-4 end thats a waste of his ability to shoot gaps

Much like Lee Roy's ability was wasted.

#9 Tundra

Tundra

Luke Stocker SUCKS

• Members
  • 20,143 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 02:15 PM

Much like Lee Roy's ability was wasted.

Wait - Lee Roy? You mean cousin Lee Roy of the West Virginia LeRoys? I didn't know he'd been let out of the asylum since he and Fuzzy Mae....well....never mind I believe you ar talking about someone else.

bucs_wordlogo.png

#10 bucs63

bucs63

HOF

• Members
  • 11,190 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 02:35 PM

Wait - Lee Roy? You mean cousin Lee Roy of the West Virginia LeRoys? I didn't know he'd been let out of the asylum since he and Fuzzy Mae....well....never mind I believe you ar talking about someone else.

Actually yes, that's him! Lee Roy LeRoy, from Harpers Ferry, had so much ability that was wasted it's not funny. Couldn't play a lick as a DE but I once saw him balance a 40 pound goat on his forehead while riding in circles on a unicycle. He loved to "play" with them goats and I'm surprised Fuzzy Mae has been able to forgive him. Again. Why she'd run off with a guy who throws a rock through the Sherrif's window wearing nothing but a halter top and argyle socks is beyond me. 

• Tundra likes this

#11 Regulator16

Regulator16

MVP

• Members
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 02:55 PM

I'm done shitting on top of the A&M safety until he gives me a new reason to.

I will shit on top of the A&M safety until he gives me a reason not to.
  • Tundra likes this

#12 Tundra

Tundra

Luke Stocker SUCKS

• Members
  • 20,143 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 04:48 PM

I will shit on top of the A&M safety until he gives me a reason not to.

As is your prerogative as Bucschat's orneriest sodomist. 

bucs_wordlogo.png

#13 Regulator16

Regulator16

MVP

• Members
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 05:03 PM

As is your prerogative as Bucschat's orneriest sodomist.

Whoa whoa whoa now...watch your tongue! I am not ill-tempered!

#14 Tundra

Tundra

Luke Stocker SUCKS

• Members
  • 20,143 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 06:05 AM

Whoa whoa whoa now...watch your tongue! I am not ill-tempered!

Not ill tempered.  

More like crusty in that endearing sort of way. 

bucs_wordlogo.png

#15 Dunn_Deal28

Dunn_Deal28

MVP

• Members
  • 17,810 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 10:43 AM

They can rest McCoy without going to a 3-4 defense. You idiot. 

#16 Tundra

Tundra

Luke Stocker SUCKS

• Members
  • 20,143 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 12:03 PM

I think he put up a new picture.

200px-Wigger_stomach_tattoo.jpg

And, is he an idiot as well as a moron? I always thought he was just a moron but on further review, he's both. 

bucs_wordlogo.png

#17 Regulator16

Regulator16

MVP

• Members
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 12:20 PM

Guess Bazz doesn't understand what those other 3 DTs are used for. Or the fact that Ayers and Ghoulston rotate inside as well.

What's funny is his alter ego Jesse was 100% AGAINST bringing in another 3 technique DT because we had McCoy...but now he's concerned about getting McCoy rest....guess the two aren't always on the same level!

#18 Tundra

Tundra

Luke Stocker SUCKS

• Members
  • 20,143 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 03:41 PM

Maybe we've totally misunderstood Jesbazz's deal. This may be him / it. dnews-files-2016-04-alien-culture-670-jp

bucs_wordlogo.png

#19 shabazz916

shabazz916

MVP

• Members
  • 4,221 posts
  • LocationPlanet Winner

Posted 22 May 2017 - 04:13 PM

Guess Bazz doesn't understand what those other 3 DTs are used for. Or the fact that Ayers and Ghoulston rotate inside as well.

What's funny is his alter ego Jesse was 100% AGAINST bringing in another 3 technique DT because we had McCoy...but now he's concerned about getting McCoy rest....guess the two aren't always on the same level!

I waa against aaron donald because neither him or mccoy can play NT

#20 Tundra

Tundra

Luke Stocker SUCKS

• Members
  • 20,143 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 04:18 PM

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by shabazz916View it anyway?
marcustulliuscicero1.jpg

bucs_wordlogo.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users