• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#21 fanofdabucs

fanofdabucs

MVP

• Members
  • 10,500 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 03:21 PM

Hey I didn't develop the software, I just picked who I thought was the best player available based on their needs.

No way the Bucs pass on Davis at 19 mainly because they won't have a chance. He will be long gone. You don't need a 40 time on that guy to see one hell of a football player. Size, speed, hands, quickness, ball skills.

wz7cvctmcna4yqzhlyab.gif

#22 SF

SF

Snook is my Bitch

• Members
  • 15,998 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 03:31 PM

Anyone notice our play at Safety last year?

s-l300.jpg

#23 Craig B.

Craig B.

MVP

• Members
  • 5,233 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 04:02 PM

Watch for Dylan Cole.  Probably not a fit for the Bucs, but he's the son of a lifelong friend.  Was a STUD running back in High School (Rogersville, MO).  Played at Missouri State.  Good kid too.

There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't.--compliments of AndyG

#24 bucs63

bucs63

HOF

• Members
  • 11,385 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 04:06 PM

Didn't like the first draft so I deleted it. This one isn't too bad. At least Davis was available.

19: R1P19
WR COREY DAVIS
WESTERN MICHIGAN
50: R2P18
CB CHIDOBE AWUZIE
COLORADO
84: R3P20
JUSTIN EVANS
TEXAS A&M
125: R4P18
ETHAN POCIC
LSU
162: R5P18
RB ELIJAH MCGUIRE
UL LAFAYETTE
204: R6P20
EDGE HUNTER DIMICK
UTAH
237: R7P19
DAVID JONES
RICHMOND

#25 Gulf Shore Steve

Gulf Shore Steve

MVP

• Members
  • 20,999 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 05:03 PM

I don't think we draft 3 DBs but I probably like that draft better than the one I came up with.

#HatetheHateonHump

#26 Regulator16

Regulator16

MVP

• Members
  • 3,402 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 05:08 PM

I don't think we draft 3 DBs but I probably like that draft better than the one I came up with.

The intrigue of picking in the #19 spot...and the openness of who to take...is making this draft already quite enjoyable for me. Not having a more certain pick in the top 10 of the draft is a nice change for once.
74157 1492637183753 Gildan Men Black  W92  front

#27 Gulf Shore Steve

Gulf Shore Steve

MVP

• Members
  • 20,999 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 05:09 PM

Reuben Foster failed a drug test at the combine. This may hurt the Bucs in a sense because it could push Foster behind the #19 spot. He probably was a lock to go earlier than that to this point. Some talk that Patrick Mahomes will go early first round as well as Trubisky which helps the Bucs in terms of potential choices.

#HatetheHateonHump

#28 Dunn_Deal28

Dunn_Deal28

MVP

• Members
  • 17,979 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 05:11 PM

Reuben Foster failed a drug test at the combine. This may hurt the Bucs in a sense because it could push Foster behind the #19 spot. He probably was a lock to go earlier than that to this point. Some talk that Patrick Mahomes will go early first round as well as Trubisky which helps the Bucs in terms of potential choices.

They were talking about Mahomes and the Jets this morning. That would be interesting on a lot of levels. Only think I know about Mahomes is his dad pitched for my favorite baseball team (Twins) and was lauded as the next Dwight Gooden. He did have one thing in common with Gooden, and it's not what you want.

#29 Gulf Shore Steve

Gulf Shore Steve

MVP

• Members
  • 20,999 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 05:32 PM

Figured the best way to figuring out who the Bucs could end up with (absent an unlikely trade in 1st round) is to list who will be available when they pick which make sense:

Guys we've got no shot at:

Garrett
Fournette
Lattimore
Adams
Hooker
Allen

Guys we've probably got no shot at:

Thomas
Conley
McCaffery
Howard
Ross
Foster (see comments re: failed test at combine)

QBs hopefully drafted prior to 19 (2 of 3 is my guess)

Trubisky
Watson
Mahomes

S/B available for Bucs (understanding that a couple of these guys won't be available because they will be chosen right in front of the Bucs):

Cam Robinson - OT
Ryan Ramzcyk - OT
Derek Barnett - DE
Jarrad Davis - LB (probably throw out and hope someone before the Bucs takes him)
Charles Harris - DE
Garrett Bolles - OT
Mike Williams - WR
Takkarist McKinley - DE
Dalvin Cook - RB
Adoree Jackson - CB
Quincy Wilson - CB
Kevin King - CB
David Njoku - TE
Tre'Davious White - CB
Corey Davis - WR
Chidobe Awuzie - CB (could play S in NFL)

What's interesting is that, in this scenario, Mike Williams could be available. With the Eagles and Titans in front of the Bucs, it is very unlikely he gets past both. Adoree Jackson is a guy getting a lot of attention but I don't see him as a 1st round fit unless it's thought that his ability to return is worth that much. He's raw as a CB prospect and there are a number of other CBs who should be available (possibly all of the others listed above) who I see as better CB prospects even if they don't return as well. Awuzie might be an interesting choice since it is thought he could be a very good Free Safety at the next level. Not sure you take a DE who's not no real rotation spot with Spence, Gholston and Ayers in year one in the first round. I'd lean towards CB, one of the WRs if they are there or Njoku. RB later on. Interesting that Perine has mentioned the Bucs have spoken a lot with him. I'm not a Cam Robinson fan and the other OL seem like they are being forced into the top 30 picks because there are no other OLmen.

• bucs63 and Tundra like this

#HatetheHateonHump

#30 Regulator16

Regulator16

MVP

• Members
  • 3,402 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 05:42 PM

Depends on how much teams believe the flushing of the cold/virus he had.

Guess any diluted sample, for whatever reason, is considered a fail.

#31 Tundra

Tundra

Luke Stocker SUCKS

• Members
  • 20,450 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 07:16 PM

Didn't like the first draft so I deleted it. This one isn't too bad. At least Davis was available.

19: R1P19
WR COREY DAVIS
WESTERN MICHIGAN

50: R2P18
CB CHIDOBE AWUZIE
COLORADO

84: R3P20
JUSTIN EVANS
TEXAS A&M

125: R4P18
ETHAN POCIC
LSU

162: R5P18
RB ELIJAH MCGUIRE
UL LAFAYETTE

204: R6P20
EDGE HUNTER DIMICK
UTAH

237: R7P19
DAVID JONES
RICHMOND

I will really really beat off all over my neighbor's dogs if this happened. Thanks, '63. You need anything? How about reg sends Fuzzy Mar to you for a few days prior to here homecoming. She needs an oil change, be aware of that.

71d46fe1f8cfdd4ee8346d5a25af8368.gif

#32 bucs63

bucs63

HOF

• Members
  • 11,385 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 08:15 PM

I will really really beat off all over my neighbor's dogs if this happened. Thanks, '63. You need anything? How about reg sends Fuzzy Mar to you for a few days prior to here homecoming. She needs an oil change, be aware of that.

Have Fuzzy Mar get a shave and haircut. Maybe a nice poodle cut,  I'll arrange the oil change. Reg needs to send her with a fresh re-bushing though.

• Tundra likes this

#33 SamuraiBuc

SamuraiBuc

LEGEND KILLER

• Members
  • 3,935 posts
  • LocationHillbillyville, TN

Posted 21 April 2017 - 09:16 PM

YES!

BxmEEi6IAAAT21Njpglarge_zps687be366.jpg

#34 shabazz916

shabazz916

MVP

• Members
  • 4,283 posts
  • LocationPlanet Winner

Posted 21 April 2017 - 11:40 PM

a new complicated defense affected players ability to play with instincts and just read and go... thus the defense took time to get it together... if you look at top defense.. its a scheme that they have been in for a year or more.

#35 Regulator16

Regulator16

MVP

• Members
  • 3,402 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 11:58 PM

a new complicated defense affected players ability to play with instincts and just read and go... thus the defense took time to get it together... if you look at top defense.. its a scheme that they have been in for a year or more.

THIS let's me know they're the same person. Just accidentally forgot to turn on the "ghetto" button.

But it is a well put together post that actually makes quite a lot of sense!

#36 fanofdabucs

fanofdabucs

MVP

• Members
  • 10,500 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 12:07 AM

THIS let's me know they're the same person. Just accidentally forgot to turn on the "ghetto" button.

Been pretty obvious the fake brother act was that dude all along.
Kinda racists too.

wz7cvctmcna4yqzhlyab.gif

#37 BuccinA

BuccinA

Lakota

• Members
  • 5,752 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 12:28 AM

!

Too funny. Jesse forgot that he signed on as Shitbizz
He's probably banging his head on his keyboard by now.
<p>LakotaWarriors-1898.jpgGun Control is not about Guns, its about Control

#38 Tundra

Tundra

Luke Stocker SUCKS

• Members
  • 20,450 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 03:23 PM

Fuck off limp crippled moron

71d46fe1f8cfdd4ee8346d5a25af8368.gif

#39 SamuraiBuc

SamuraiBuc

LEGEND KILLER

• Members
  • 3,935 posts
  • LocationHillbillyville, TN

Posted 22 April 2017 - 03:45 PM

Uhh no, Reg.

Our safety corps looked like limp-wristed fucknuggets most of the year. None of our starters would have been starters on other teams.

Fuck McCaffrey.

Cook 2017!

• Cantankeris likes this

BxmEEi6IAAAT21Njpglarge_zps687be366.jpg

#40 bucs63

bucs63

HOF

• Members
  • 11,385 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 06:28 PM

Isn't this about the time we hear from Talbuc with an in-depth analysis?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users