Sign in to follow this  
Ghostrap

You guys killed the forum didn't you?

I'm not butt hurt. It's just lame (slow forum). I'll run circles around any of you. If you guys could keep up in the first place that alone would make the forum more active. But you a-holes are like speaking to an untrained dog.

I'm not butt hurt. It's just lame (slow forum). I'll run circles around any of you. If you guys could keep up in the first place that alone would make the forum more active. But you a-holes are like speaking to an untrained dog.

You are like an untrained dog Jesse. You run in circles chasing your own tail which gets laughs at your expense. Mocking your brain dead retorts does add more activity. And like that untrained dog, you piss all over yourself while dropping shit balls that you end up eating.

Great self description Jesse

Congrats!

You are like an untrained dog Jesse. You run in circles chasing your own tail which gets laughs at your expense.

I don't believe only untrained dogs run in circles chasing their tail for laughs.

Mocking your brain dead retorts

No, I mock your brain dead retorts. Remember, I said everything about you is so original?

And like that untrained dog, you piss all over yourself while dropping shit balls that you end up eating.

I'll give you a zero for originality on this part.

Maybe you should file a "Hurt Feelings Report".

Maybe you should wear your glasses. You were reading an old link BuccinA posted.

By the way, why do you list your height and weight on your profile? Are you trying to impress us?

I don't believe only untrained dogs run in circles chasing their tail for laughs.No, I mock your brain dead retorts. Remember, I said everything about you is so original?I'll give you a zero for originality on this part.

So much for Jesse having me on *ignore*

This brainless shit gimp just can't help embarrassing himself.

It's so easy getting him to react like the fool that he is.

So much for Jesse having me on *ignore*

Surprised to see me unblock you? Thought you were going to make a clean getaway huh?

This brainless shit gimp just can't help embarrassing himself.

Yeah everyone, can't you see I'm embarrassed.

It's so easy getting him to react like the fool that he is.

Okay now I am going to place you back on ignore since your 15 minute dummy allowance is finished.

Surprised to see me unblock you? Thought you were going to make a clean getaway huh?

Yeah everyone, can't you see that I am embarrassed.

Okay now I am going to set you back on ignore since your 15 minute dummy allowance is up.

Not surprised Jesse because I knew you couldn't help seeing what I'm saying about you as I get under that pasty skin of yours like none other here.

Of course you don't think that your embarrassed because you are a fool. And a fool doesn't know that he's a fool. That's why he's a fool.

And your *ignore* will last for 15 minutes. Read my first sentence again. Then reread the second one too.

Where are you going? To jerk off again? Did one of those first 2 gifs make you jolly?

Sadly I had to go to sleep. I have a job that requires me to be there during the daylight hours. I know I know, sucks. I wish I could be more like you and work the night shift off Dale Mabry and have all kinds of men ask me to do insane favors, but I chose a different path in life.

But just like you, I have had to do a little cock sucking and ass kissing in my line of business(figuratively of course...you, well, I'm sure those STDs arent as bad as they say).

One day you might be successful, I mean, all that "running circles" has got to lead somewhere...eventually right? Its not like running circles makes you end up back where you began...right?

Oh lookie.  A young smack-talker.  Knock yourself out as you hand the fries out of the drive thru to the next customer.  Me?  I'll prefer to remain civil and enjoy weekends aboard my 38-foot yacht.

Due to Jesses anger issue , he can't work with the public, much less even at a McDonalds. He is easily angered by confrontation ( like we didn't know that hahaha ). He gets physically violent when things don't go his way and gets paranoid when people disagree with him and blames others, always, for his failures, which are many. His lack of intelligence frustrates him as he cant understand what people say or mean to him and up goes his anger thermometer . He needs his medication just to get through the day . Without it, he would be confined due to being harmful to himself and others.

Again Jesse, I would like to feel sorry for you but I don't. I do feel sorry for your family tho.

Oh lookie.  A young smack-talker.  Knock yourself out as you hand the fries out of the drive thru to the next customer.  Me?  I'll prefer to remain civil and enjoy weekends aboard my 38-foot yacht.

You'll probably die way younger than I will. By the time I'm your age, I'll be respected 10 times more than you, possess the abilities to earn twice the amount of money then you, while not ripping anyone of my employees off at the same time.

Don't sell yourself so short.

Sadly I had to go to sleep. I have a job that requires me to be there during the daylight hours. I know I know, sucks. I wish I could be more like you and work the night shift off Dale Mabry and have all kinds of men ask me to do insane favors, but I chose a different path in life.

But just like you, I have had to do a little cock sucking and ass kissing in my line of business(figuratively of course...you, well, I'm sure those STDs arent as bad as they say).

Speak for yourself. Speak for yourself. The moment you compare my life to yours, is the moment you have reached a dead end.. It's just the way the world works.

One day you might be successful, I mean, all that "running circles" has got to lead somewhere...eventually right? Its not like running circles makes you end up back where you began...right?

You can fool some people some of the time, but you can't fool all the people all the time. You're intelligence is right above buccinA's. It is your choice if you would rather settle with that.