Sign in to follow this  
Ramsforever

OT- Chargers to LA

Sooo....., the Chargers and Rams will be a 'thing' in LA for about 2-3 months and if the teams do not win a Super Bowl in that time frame, every 'fake tan' sport fan in LA will move onto the next 'thing' sport like Roller Blade MMA or Drone Racing League or Lingerie Lesbian Soccer League or Cosplay Jai Alai.

EDIT: Based on fan's excellent point, I have edited this post in red.

Sooo....., the Chargers and Rams will be a 'thing' in LA for about 2-3 years and if the teams do not win a Super Bowl in that time frame, every 'fake tan' sport fan in LA will move onto the next 'thing' sport like Roller Blade MMA or Drone Racing League or Lingerie Lesbian Soccer League or Cosplay Jai Alai.

Lingerie Lipstick Lesbian Soccer League? 

Link?

:groucho

Yeah well, you probably don't associate the Dodgers with Los Angeles either 'cuz they're Brooklyn's team. :)

That's my father in law's claim. My mother claimed that the Dodgers moved out and she replaced them with me (I was born and they left in '57). She also always claimed she came out on the short end of the exchange. Such is an Irish mother's sense of humor. :lol:

LA needs 2 teams, so they'll have one team they're willing to root for.

Arguably it's all a racket.  The owners each pitch in 15 million towards the LA stadium, and then extort their hometowns for 100 million.  Also, with profit sharing, the players paid for 40% of it.  

FUCK the NFL.  It's like they can't go a friggin year without fucking the fans over as hard as they can.   I'd say they're like Israel and the Palestinians, but I'm thinking the NFL is the one thing that could unite the Palestinians and the Israelis to fight a common cause.  They could move a stadium there, and then in 10 years when they try extorting them for a new one, there would be world peace within a few days.