Sign in to follow this  
rook

FAU hires Lane Kiffin

FAU is coming off three straight years of 3-9. Lost its last game 76-55 to Middle Tennessee State, The previous coach was Pellini's brother at Nebraska and was fired for drug abuse charges along with one of his assistants. FAU has nothing to lose.

I have faith in Lame. He'll come up with something unique and despicable.

He was a great head coach for the Raiders -- I mean, Tennessee -- oops, I mean USC.....oops.....

I mean OC at Bama.....oops, gets fired from the job he was resigning from. Spits in the eye of the coach who saved his ass from USC.

Yeah, he'll turn em around all right.

And ass fuck every one of them.

FAU kicked ass against Wisconsin today 31-14. The Badgers were favored by 34.5 and the over under was 59. We covered the spread by 17.5 points and the under by 14 points. To be honest the game was competitive for about 2.5 quarters. Kiffin may end up 3-9 for the 4th year in a row for FAU but it will be a dominant 3-9.

http://www.oddsshark.com/ncaaf/florida-atlantic-wisconsin-odds-september-9-2017-791278

FAU kicked ass against Wisconsin today 31-14. The Badgers were favored by 34.5 and the over under was 59. We covered the spread by 17.5 points and the under by 14 points. To be honest the game was competitive for about 2.5 quarters. Kiffin may end up 3-9 for the 4th year in a row for FAU but it will be a dominant 3-9.

http://www.oddsshark.com/ncaaf/florida-atlantic-wisconsin-odds-september-9-2017-791278

:ROTFLMAO:

Pretty good for a dude from his friend's computer.

Power was out on Sunday night September 10th. Irma was not in Central Florida on Saturday. I had a 26.5 hour lockdown shift from Sunday the 10th at 1 p.m to until 3:30 p.m. Monday.

Oh god I had a few of those in 2005ish with hurricane Charley and the others, working nights, and catching a nap during the day on the stretchers in the Recovery Room.

Yeah the nap I had was in the hallway. I was fortunate there was an outlet to hook up my sleep apnea machine.  W/o power, I can't sleep. In 2005 Charley was a fast lockdown. Francis seemed like it was forever. Jeanne was not bad although the rain finished off one of our water oaks.

Oh god I had a few of those in 2005ish with hurricane Charley and the others, working nights, and catching a nap during the day on the stretchers in the Recovery Room.