Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ramsforever

NHL PLayoffs Conf finals.

The inconsistent team we saw all season showed up tonight, all in one game. Usually it was game to game, you had no idea how they would play. So rather than head to Shitsburgh with momentum, they have to feel fortunate they aren't down 3-1 and coming in giving up a 4 goal lead entering the 3rd period. Whoever wins game 5, wins the series.

Pens D Trevor Daley out for the remainder of the playoffs with a broken ankle. And it looks like Fleury will be the starting goalie tonight. Game plan needs to be throw as much rubber towards Fleury as possible and see how rusty he is, and pressure their defense with Daley out to turn the puck over to our checking forwards.

This team continues to find a way. I believe in fate, and so far, breaks keep going our way. Even when NBC and the refs are so blatantly pro-Penguins, I have to turn off the sound of the TV. Obvious penalties literally at the feet of the referees, no call if it's on a Penguin. Letang leaps backwards like he's been shot? 2 minutes Tampa Bay. It will be all so sweet to keep overcoming them all. 5 more wins to go for the Cup!

The Blues seem to follow your lead.

Not sure of every game, but I am sure as hell hoping for a win tonight.

Looks like Backes and Fabbri might not play.

But since Backes didn't play the 2nd or 3rd period on Sat, maybe this isn't such a bad thing.

Fabbri will be missed if he doesn't play.

Go Blues!

I hate to say it, but I think they will go to a game seven and win.

Has any team had to play seven games series through the entire playoffs?

I know the Lightning were close last year with two game 7s against Detroit and NY and a game 6 against Montreal and Chicago. That is 26 out of a maximum of 28 games.

The record is 26. Most Playoff Games Played (One Team): 26 by 1986–87 Philadelphia Flyers, 2003–04 Calgary Flames, 2013–14 Los Angeles Kings, and 2014–15 Tampa Bay Lightning