Sign in to follow this  
tmservo

Glennon named Offensive Rookie of the Month

Coming into November, there wasn’t much to feel good about in Tampa.

Things feel quite a bit better on Thanksgiving eve, however. The Bucs have won three straight games after opening the season with eight losses and they’ve seen rookie quarterback Mike Glennon develop into a player that coach Greg Schiano thinks can be the long-term answer at quarterback.

http://profootballta...e-of-the-month/

Click here to view the article

Glennon is serving up somma this just in time for Thanksgiving:

eat-crow-900.png

Grab those forks, SF, cancerous, Kook, GulfShirely, bucs63, bonzai, Dunce, buccingoitor, Samurai, etc...and especially DramaQueeny. Hork down some dead bird and ponder the fact that, with the best young QB talent this franchise has ever seen staring you right in the face, you mocked his game, belittled him with unimaginative names and said he would amount to nothing. You're a regular bunch of prognosticating geniuses.

Let's face it: at some point you Moes need to shut up and just listen to Ole Snooky. Consider taking a bit off time off over the holidays to do a little remedial reading:

Lesson One

Lesson Two

Lesson Three

In the last referenced thread above, written after the rookie's first rough outing as a starter, I wrote: "If you can't see Glennon's potential you are ignorant, blind or both."

I'm thinking both.

Snook

Glennon is serving up somma this just in time for Thanksgiving:

eat-crow-900.png

Grab those forks, SF, cancerous, Kook, GulfShirely, bucs63, bonzai, Dunce, buccingoitor, Samurai, etc...and especially DramaQueeny. Hork down some dead bird and ponder the fact that, with the best young QB talent this franchise has ever seen staring you right in the face, you mocked his game, belittled him with unimaginative names and said he would amount to nothing. You're a regular bunch of prognosticating geniuses.

Let's face it: at some point you Moes need to shut up and just listen to Ole Snooky. Consider taking a bit off time off over the holidays to do a little remedial reading:

Lesson One

Lesson Two

Lesson Three

Enjoy.

Snooki

Keep up those hand jobs twink.

Shut up, Skunk.

First, you disappear completely while the Bucs are struggling to grab hold of a win, because you don't want to face the facts that all your bullshit hype amounted to nothing (Crabtree ring a bell?). Then you think you can stroll in here running your yap like you accomplished something. For that reason, let's take a look at the facts. You said Crabtree would be a stud TE. By stud, do you mean injuring himself, playing sparingly in 3 games, and then head to IR? You said McCoy was the best DT in the game. He has had 3 good games all season long - does that qualify him as the best DT in the game? From players past, you cried like a schoolgirl bitch proclaiming how good scrubs like Gaitor, Black (Quincy and Ahmad), McCoy (Matt) and the rest of the ass-monkey circus was.........newsflash, none of them are playing in the NFL now and all but one of them are bagging groceries, so good call.

Like I said a long time ago, you prance in here with your shiny new panties on proclaiming this and that for every player ever signed by the Bucs. You never watch a fucking game, so really have no clue what the team actually plays like. You mysteriously vanish when all of your "bold" predictions fail miserably.......usually to the tune of a fabricated fishing trip or a weekend of sandlot ball with former scrubs whom you probably touted back in the day. The bottom line is nobody gives a flying turd what you have to say. Do us all a few favors before you allow your gaping hole to spew forth some ignorance: Watch a fucking game, watch the fucking players you hype, and then come back and tell us some more of your ignorance to make it all better.

And for the record, I already manned-up and accepted the fact that I was wrong about Glennon. And because I am a real Bucs fan, I hope he continues serving me crow for years to come. I might acquire a taste for it.

Glennon is humble and gives credit were credit is due. I like the guy much more. Keep it up MFG

You called it from day one. I remember how stoked you were on draft day. Just like I said Freeman would never amount to anything. We've had this pegged from the get go.

You and I, brother -- we can tout some QB flesh all right.

So we are clear on the timing of things, funny how crow is only being offered after the recent mini win streak. But before then, only thing we got...a bunch of crickets.

Never in the history of the Internwebzst has there been a softer, more cowardly, more unbelievably and chronically wrong numbskull pretending to be a Bucs fan than ol' welching ass Soonk. I would suggest she go fuck herself, but she obviously enjoys it and is probably doing it right now....with a Mark Dominik doll.

You and I, brother -- we can tout some QB flesh all right.

Never in the history of the Internwebzst has there been a softer, more cowardly, more unbelievably and chronically wrong numbskull pretending to be a Bucs fan than ol' welching ass Soonk. I would suggest she go fuck herself, but she obviously enjoys it and is probably doing it right now....with a Mark Dominik doll.

You have an uncanny way with words. Very nicely put.

Apparently Soonk spread too much anointing oil around Lurch's ******. He hazzed regression today, turtling once again in the money quarter. Can we not anoint the poor lanky bastage and destroy his career already?

Glennon was Rookie of the Month for November. This is December and previous winners are not eligible when playing good teams.

With the pounding he took today he might win Beatin of the Week though.