Sign in to follow this  
bucs63

Looking Over Ass Sets

Ok, so now I'm pissed and I know what Snook was talking about when one of you low-life's post info about his wife. I will give you until the end of the day to take down the photo of my wife.

I believe it was Tundra that posted this photo of your wife. You should just PM him. He could probably sell you the some others.

30w9v87.jpg

Ok, so now I'm pissed and I know what Snook was talking about when one of you low-life's post info about his wife. I will give you until the end of the day to take down the photo of my wife.

See here...if my wife were one of the pictures you are DREAMING was your wife...you'd never know who I was because I wouldn't be wasting my time on here...BECAUSE ID BE HITTING THAT SHIT NIGHT AND DAY!

OK tb_buc. 

9dc74424a98c32502dd436dc2a76be71.600x.jp

For $100,000, or a link to a llama bestiality site, I will send you all the photos of your wife back to you via PM. 

*edit -- somehow realized the wrong photo had been copied in earlier. Sorry. tb_buc's mistake. 

OK tb_buc. 

20100505_190641_fl.jpg

For $100,000, or a link to a llama bestiality site, I will send you all the photos of your wife back to you via PM.

tb-buc should take his wife to the car wash for a douche.....she wouldn't  sell too many lap dances like that.....

What are you talking about? In this photo she is giving lap dances to two guys, you just can't see them.

Uh, ..if we could get that disfigured lady's image replaced with this disfigured ho's image that would be a good step towards erasing the image burned in my minds eye.

9dc74424a98c32502dd436dc2a76be71.600x.jp

Appreciate your pointing out the error of my ways, mate.  She is who I meant. Go check the original post.

What are you talking about? In this photo she is giving lap dances to two guys, you just can't see them.

Oh yeah...I really can't see them but ...I think I hear some...muffled screaming....at least they can use those lips as sleeping bags....seems like they will be there a while...