Sign in to follow this  
bucs63

Looking Over Ass Sets

Samurai used to be known in Japan as Toshi Sumohomo, which means "Make Sumo Cry in Ass" or something like that.  He hung like whale. I don't mean like a whale's dick, I mean he has a fargin humpbak swinging between his knees.  I know this because Fuzzy Mae told me. 

Here he was photographed napping on a nude beach. That's just the appendage. 

Image result for plastic whale

14 hours ago, Tundra said:

Samurai used to be known in Japan as Toshi Sumohomo, which means "Make Sumo Cry in Ass" or something like that.  He hung like whale. I don't mean like a whale's dick, I mean he has a fargin humpbak swinging between his knees.  I know this because Fuzzy Mae told me. 

Yer saying it has a blowhole?

22 hours ago, Tundra said:

Some dudes have everything.....I have American standard Tele, Strat, and The Les Paul....I can hit all the notes and a few bends gets me to a few notes not on the board per say... and My stuff works good for me...

53 minutes ago, jobuc597 said:

Some dudes have everything.....I have American standard Tele, Strat, and The Les Paul....I can hit all the notes and a few bends gets me to a few notes not on the board per say... and My stuff works good for me...

Sounds like you've got the MOTHERLODE BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Samurai, being an inbred hillbilly cousin-brother of mine, I know he's had it rough, but some of the genetic exaggerations due to inbreeding left him with that massive wang which, truthfully ,   is something of a handicap. Yet he doesn't complain, doesn' ask for his own special parking space or seat at a restaurant. Just spins Fuzzy Mae around on it for hours. Why she never comes to visit me anymore. 

1 hour ago, Tundra said:

Samurai, being an inbred hillbilly cousin-brother of mine, I know he's had it rough, but some of the genetic exaggerations due to inbreeding left him with that massive wang which, truthfully ,   is something of a handicap. Yet he doesn't complain, doesn' ask for his own special parking space or seat at a restaurant. Just spins Fuzzy Mae around on it for hours. Why she never comes to visit me anymore. 

You can't hang anymore, brother.

Dk.

4 hours ago, jobuc597 said:

That's awesome. I had a decent Epiphone back in the day. Had to hock it to make a car payment when I was young, stupid and newly married. I have a decent Fernandes now. Can't really make it do shit. 😲

2 hours ago, bucs63 said:

That's awesome. I had a decent Epiphone back in the day. Had to hock it to make a car payment when I was young, stupid and newly married. I have a decent Fernandes now. Can't really make it do shit. 😲

Been playing since the 60s....Epiphone was a real instrument then...With some practice you can make that Fernandes Speak....:thumbsup..I can't seem to copy and paste on this site anymore but we need to get back to ass sets