Sign in to follow this  
bucs63

Looking Over Ass Sets

These obviously are the teams biggest problem.

cheer+(54).JPG

I expect these unheralded Tight End prospects to flash in camp and show good hands. They're not afraid to catch and take a pounding.

3064193396_3c112e39c2_z.jpg?zz=1

These prospects were considered fast in college but speed doesn't always translate to the NFL game. There's no chance they get noticed with Jeff Demps in camp.

Bucs_Cheerleaders_32-500x351.jpg

There's so much talent here it's just a matter of working in different positions.

7880106184_0e9f1f9bb4_b.jpg

I wish Dom would have signed these small school DE prospects. They haven't faced elite competition but they're long yet stout enough to control their gaps. Could develop the ability to move inside.

cheerleader_butt_shots_1.jpg

Dominik biggest failure of the offseason was not insisting that these projects be included in the Revis deal.

Jets-cheerleadersx-wide-community.jpg

Edited by bucs63

These obviously are the teams biggest problem.

cheer+(54).JPG

I expect these unheralded Tight End prospects to flash in camp and show good hands. They're not afraid to catch and take a pounding.

3064193396_3c112e39c2_z.jpg?zz=1

These prospects were considered fast in college but speed doesn't always translate to the NFL game. There's no chance they get noticed with Jeff Demps in camp.

Bucs_Cheerleaders_32-500x351.jpg

There's so much talent here it's just a matter of working in different positions.

7880106184_0e9f1f9bb4_b.jpg

I wish Dom would have signed these small school DE prospects. They haven't faced elite competition but they're long yet stout enough to control their gaps. Could develop the ability to move inside.

cheerleader_butt_shots_1.jpg

Dominik biggest failure of the offseason was not insisting that these projects be included in the Revis deal.

Jets-cheerleadersx-wide-community.jpg

Had to quote so we could all see these projected prospects at least one more time. I touted them all in high school.

"Is it just me or is Blondie down on the right side just not umm, exhibiting, the same level of ummm,,, enthusiasm, that the other two are ummm, displaying "

Yes, and it cost her the coveted Snook Stamp of Approval (seen on the left cheek of the high-effort candidates). The stamp is missing from these candidates, also:

fat_cheerleaders_jemblog_9.jpg

Snook

"Is it just me or is Blondie down on the right side just not umm, exhibiting, the same level of ummm,,, enthusiasm, that the other two are ummm, displaying "

Yes, and it cost her the coveted Snook Stamp of Approval (seen on the left cheek of the high-effort candidates). The stamp is missing from these candidates, also:

Image removed, your eyes can thank me later.

Snooki

tumblr_lrhbzxGGiD1r358rio1_400_zps74ecd702.jpg

Something else we need to consider when Ass-essing the overall talent level of the squad.....do we have figures on the age ranges of these prospects?

We have to make sure of the proper mix of solid, proven veteran talent and leadership to be mixed with youthful rookie enthusiasm. While on any given Sunday there will be blown assignments, we need to make sure the starting vets have capable backups to spell them so they're still going after the ball carrier....and not too gassed to make a play.

Conditioning is key.

Something else we need to consider when Ass-essing the overall talent level of the squad.....do we have figures on the age ranges of these prospects?

We have to make sure of the proper mix of solid, proven veteran talent and leadership to be mixed with youthful rookie enthusiasm. While on any given Sunday there will be blown assignments, we need to make sure the starting vets have capable backups to spell them so they're still going after the ball carrier....and not too gassed to make a play.

Conditioning is key.

Very important that they are at least 16 years old.