Sign in to follow this  
Tundra

Offseason Blows

On 7/22/2018 at 10:17 PM, bucs63 said:

Before training camp opens Tuesday and RoJo Topo Gigio has a setback with his hammy, Vita Vea has to keep leaving practice for IV's, and wild-eyed fans start rubbing their Willies thinking Watson is a future Hall of Famer...

Rona Jo's hammy may not have set him back though he's never moved forward but Vea can't take the heat and is eating pudding in his underwear instead of practicing while many are whacking themselves dry daily about Watson's impressive camp showing.

Suck on dat, castrated chickens.

4 hours ago, Axe said:

Last time before it gets real... Ya done good sir James :thumbsup

There was something Dick Parry once said (he is the dude who played the sax lines on Pink Floyd’s albums) — “the horn played itself. I was just holding it.”

Axe, you and your mates, I have no words other than it’s an honor. ?

I mean - who wouldn’t —I mean — wow — I mean — this tune is truly amazing. 

What the fuck. It’s time. 

Im thinking about a domesticated animals theme for describing the unseemly acts we wish upon the Glazer Tripletards for over a decade of ineptitude. 9-7 wasn’t good enough for you fuckers so you fired Gruden and brought in Rahtard. The culture has been garbage ever since. Fuck you all with a pack of horny bull mastiffs. 

23 minutes ago, Tundra said:

What the fuck. It’s time. 

Im thinking about a domesticated animals theme for describing the unseemly acts we wish upon the Glazer Tripletards for over a decade of ineptitude. 9-7 wasn’t good enough for you fuckers so you fired Gruden and brought in Rahtard. The culture has been garbage ever since. Fuck you all with a pack of horny bull mastiffs. 

It started then.  It will continue when Winston is shown the door with this inept and in-over-his-head head coach.  Another decade of fuckening.

Koetter will be fired. 

Licht might survive. 

Monken and Duffner could also possibly survive and ascend, Monken to HC, Duff to full time DC. Or Buckner.  The fact he has scrubs able to shut down the Saints pass offense is awesome. Buckner also a keeper.

Warhop - gone. Whoever the RB coich isn’t - gone. 

Put the special teams coich in a box and UPS him to the Sahara. 

Fuck the Glazears with a herd of angry water buffalo. 

18 hours ago, Tundra said:

Koetter will be fired. 

Licht might survive. 

Monken and Duffner could also possibly survive and ascend, Monken to HC, Duff to full time DC. Or Buckner.  The fact he has scrubs able to shut down the Saints pass offense is awesome. Buckner also a keeper.

Warhop - gone. Whoever the RB coich isn’t - gone. 

Put the special teams coich in a box and UPS him to the Sahara. 

Fuck the Glazears with a herd of angry water buffalo. 

Licht has to go. He's whiffed on way too many draft picks to get another chance.

I'm for intelligent continuity. First looking at the Coaching Leadership. To begin the year you had Koetter and Smith. Too cerebral and detached from the players, resulting in players on defense not knowing what the fuck and playing soft.  Then you have the worst xpecial teams in history -- again -- and an offensive line that doesn't know how to run block. 

I'd keep Licht for one reason -- promote from within from the parts that were working well. Offensive play design and calling, WRs playing well  -- Monken. Keep.   Buckner, DL, and one fiery dude who if given the chance would probably break a few skulls in the coaches room. Fuddner -- goofy as he is, I love what he is getting out of all these backup LBs and DBs.  The decision is, who to make head coach. 

Make one of these dudes the HC and retain the other two. 

Fire Short Bus Team coich Nate Kaczor, WARHOPPINGFUCK,  DBs coich John Hoke, all the so called strength and conditioning butt plugs, and rebuild from there. 

I would rather this than another tear down and rebuild.  That means Licht would stay to retain the good parts of what the Bucs are, otherwise some other bastage will come in and give us another 5 year plan. Does anyone think the Glazertards can hire someone better than Licht? Not me. 

Here's the problem I have with Licht.

Ali Marpet. Donovan Smith. Alex Cappa. Caleb Benenoch. 

Vernon Hargreaves. Ryan Smith. Jordan Whitehead. M.J. Stewart. Carlton Davis.

The two positions most linked to the Bucs in the 2019 draft / first round - DB and OL. 

Licht loads up at certain positions and not even a year later, the position is still a shit show.

9 minutes ago, Dunn_Deal28 said:

Here's the problem I have with Licht.

Ali Marpet. Donovan Smith. Alex Cappa. Caleb Benenoch. 

Vernon Hargreaves. Ryan Smith. Jordan Whitehead. M.J. Stewart. Carlton Davis.

The two positions most linked to the Bucs in the 2019 draft / first round - DB and OL. 

Licht loads up at certain positions and not even a year later, the position is still a shit show.

Marpet is pretty good. Just one retard on the OL makes them all look bad, and the Bucs have 2.5 retards on the OL (BeneCock, Smith and JenDotson [quarter retard each]. 

Cappa I think will be good. They need to FIRE FUCKING WARHOP and get an OL coach that understands weird things, like how to fucking block. Then I will be ready to jet the OL if they still suck,  I think it's more Warhoppinffuck than anything. 

Keep Licht long enough to set up these coaches, then fire his ass. 

After watching this team the last five years I am more of a "the season blows kinda guy".

Regarding Licht, he blows chunks in the draft. We need to get a front office (GM and scouts) that can find solid players in the 3rd through 6th rounds and if they miss on a 1st or 2nd rounder the guy is still a solid player and not a complete bust.

We're all giddy about the past month's housecleaning and the much-discussed "culture change" and philosophy change to ATTACK that we expect. But until we see something concrete from BA, until he makes his first football move,  offseason still blows. 

Here's Frank Caliendo doing John Gruden, before the Raiders deal happened. 

On 2/7/2019 at 12:00 PM, Tundra said:

Reload -- we'll see one of these soon....

Hey man.  Thanks for this video.  Never saw it before and ohhhh the memories this brought up.  People may bitch and moan about Sapp but my God what a beast he was.

1 hour ago, MrBlaque666 said:

Hey man.  Thanks for this video.  Never saw it before and ohhhh the memories this brought up.  People may bitch and moan about Sapp but my God what a beast he was.

A true leader in the locker room and on the field by example. Sapp has had his issues in life, but on a football field he was a mothafucka. 

Yesterday, Tiger Woods won the Masters.  First time he’d won a major tournament since 2008.  

The last time the Suckaneerz were considered respectable, it was 2008. Coincidence?  I think not.  This could be the good omen we Sucks fans have been hoping for to indicate bright days ahead. 

Sure. Right. Oh well. 

And lets look at  it this way. When the Sucks do blow on the field, Bruce Arians will be hilarious in his use of colorful profanity to explain the suckage as he attempts to motivate his scrubs to not play so stupid. I just hope he doesn’t say “fuck it”  after seeing how bad the defenseless group is, claiming coronary congestion forces him to retire again, and says, “Hey Todd —. have fun! Good luck figuring out how to score enough points to beat 5-11!  I am so outta here! “

Offseason really really blows roght now.