Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BringBackBucBall

Ultimate dilemma: Freeman or Ryan this weekend?

I have them both and I know you should never start someone based on team loyalty but even though Matt has been money this season he stunk it up last weekend. Is that a blip or trend. Freeman is a must start every week unless you have someone better. What would you do? Start Freeman at home or take Ryan against the worst pass D in the league? I am paralyzed here so your help is greatly appreciated.

I would be tempted to start Freeman EXCEPT when the opposing Quarterback is playing the Bucs defense. Let's face it, unless the QB is named Brady Quinn, Christian Ponder or Cam Newton, any QB this year against the Bucs defense is a must start. If anyone is has Payton Manning next week, he might be able to beat any fantasy team all by himself particularly if you have the Broncos WR with him as the QB.

I have them both and I know you should never start someone based on team loyalty but even though Matt has been money this season he stunk it up last weekend. Is that a blip or trend. Freeman is a must start every week unless you have someone better. What would you do? Start Freeman at home or take Ryan against the worst pass D in the league? I am paralyzed here so your help is greatly appreciated.

The Bucs pass defense is the worst in the League and one of the worst of all time in NFL history.

I would start Matty Lice while cheering for Josh. Take Matty's performance as consolation should he do the expected and shred the Bucs secondary for 400+ yards passing.