Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dperez4

Trade Cabin in Gatlinburg for Beach or Lake house

Hi guys,

Well, I sold my bike and got the jet ski I wanted!

I've been meaning to post this for a while here, but never got around to it.

I own a gorgeous cabin in Gatlinburg, TN (between Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg)

and it is handled buy a management company named patriotgetaways.

I can rent the cabin on my own to my friends and family and I want to extend that invitation to all my buccaneer extended family here.

The cabin is a 2 bedroom, 2 bath log cabin with granite counter tops, hot tub, and pool table. It has two queen sleeper sofas in the living room so it technically sleeps 8.

If any one is interested in staying in Gatlinburg, send me an email at dperez4@yahoo.com.

The website is patriotgetaways.com and the name of the cabin is Mountain Paradise.

I will give you the same discounts I give my family and friends of 40% off the listed price on the website. Plus, I will honor any promotions the website is offering, and you will not have to pay all the extra fees, like administration fees, processing fees etc. The only thing you'll have to pay other than the nightly rate is the cleaning fee of $50 per stay, which even I have to pay when I stay there.

I'm also interested in trading weekends or weeks if anyone owns a beach house or a lake house with a dock.

Check out the website and the cabin and let me know what you think.

Guest LanceUppercut

Once was enough. The main forum is for Buc talk not classified ads. Please post in the appropriate forum. Thanks.