Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tfree32

Is Lance Armstrong a Cheater?

Did Lance Armstrong Cheat?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Did Lance Armstrong Cheat?

• Yes
    • No
    • Still Not Sure

I've been undecided about this for years, but with teammates coming out and saying he cheated and reports that he failed a drug test that was covered up in exchange for a hefty donation, it's hard to not to conclude that he cheated. And if it was as systematic as recent reports indicate, what's the damn point?

http://aol.sportingnews.com/sport/story/2011-05-23/lance-armstrong-cheating-is-more-distressing-than-barry-bonds

He rides a bicycle... I myself really don't care hell maybe they should test Nascar car drivers for ROIDS too never cared about bike racing or Nascar. I Would rather be forced to watch SOCCER than either of those two sports and lord knows how exciting that sport is the announcer has to scream at the top of his lungs to wake up the fans when someone scores....

Hidden

Dog Pound The Whole Film To Watch download and watch Battle of Los Angeles online Download Inhale Films Download Atlantis: End of a World, Birth of a Legend Film Legally Almost Famous tide movie cinema Season of the Witch imdb How To Download Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief online Waiting for Forever The Movie Hd Up in the Air Film Songs Alice in Wonderland film watch full film where to buy The Sunset Limited film the Wrong Side of Town movie download new Step Up 3D film Accidentally in Love website Morning Glory eminem Download Hd Source Code the Westbrick Murders full movie online High Quality Boston Girls Movie watch Hot Tub Time Machine the movie in hd Download The Lion King, The Dvd where can i download the Robot Chicken: Star Wars Episode III Open Season 3 Film Watch Full Film Free Download Easy A Movie Full Movie Free The Hangover Karthik Calling Karthik tide movie cinema Just Go with It Movie Theater watch The Last Seven film 2011 Where Can Buy A Goodnight for Justice How Do You Know Psp Download Divx Wicked Love: The Maria Korp Story Full Lenght Free The Five Online The Tourist Movie Download Blogspot Where To Buy Easy A The Film watch the Ferocious Planet film Movie Posters The Big Bang Watch Scott Pilgrim vs. the World Film Download Whole Movie Of Yamla Pagla Deewana Watch The How to Train Your Dragon Film watch free Just Go with It Watch Altitude Movie Stream Rogues Gallery film part download and watch Halo Legends online I Want To Watch The Full Film Of Shaolin How To Download Dante's Inferno Animated online Download Beyond the Blackboard Film In Ipod Singam Movie Reviews Download The Sherlock Holmes Film Online

I've been undecided about this for years, but with teammates coming out and saying he cheated and reports that he failed a drug test that was covered up in exchange for a hefty donation, it's hard to not to conclude that he cheated. And if it was as systematic as recent reports indicate, what's the damn point?

http://aol.sportingnews.com/sport/story/2011-05-23/lance-armstrong-cheating-is-more-distressing-than-barry-bonds

I read recently that if they were to take away his Tour De France (not sure which year it was referencing) and give it to the first person who was not accused of cheating in some manner, they'd have to give it to the 23rd place finisher.

Armstrong maintains his innocence, and if I understand it right, not all cycling bodies want him stripped of his titles and accomplishments. Where there's smoke there's fire and all, but I don't think the burden of proof has been met here.

He never failed a drug test. Everything at this point is just a lot of assertion. Maybe he did or didn't. But how long are you going to keep fighting it. Here's all I can say: it appears as though half the people riding were "cheating" by "blood doping" (that's giving blood before the race and then having it pumped back into you later in the race or something).

I really could care less about the "cheating.." Because "cheating" doesn't change whether or not you're determined to ride a freaking race for like weeks with one ball on a stupid bike... if I were him I'd do what he's doing to: F- it. Believe I cheated or not. I still won you idiots, and it's taken you YEARS to build non-scientific 'testimony' to fix it.

Who cares. Any other cancer survivors with node and ******** removals finish in the top 20? Then GTFO.

I really could care less about the "cheating.." Because "cheating" doesn't change whether or not you're determined to ride a freaking race for like weeks with one ball on a stupid bike... if I were him I'd do what he's doing to: F- it. Believe I cheated or not. I still won you idiots, and it's taken you YEARS to build non-scientific 'testimony' to fix it.

Who cares. Any other cancer survivors with node and ******** removals finish in the top 20? Then GTFO.

zXVL8.jpg

He just lost the Nike endorsement and quit as chief of his charity. The Nike statement is pretty cutting because they are clear about him cheating, and would get sued if the evidence wasn't solid.

"Due to the seemingly insurmountable evidence that Lance Armstrong participated in doping and misled Nike for more than a decade, it is with great sadness that we have terminated our contract with him," Nike (NKE, Fortune 500) said it a statement. "Nike does not condone the use of illegal performance enhancing drugs in any manner."

http://money.cnn.com/2012/10/17/news/companies/nike-lance-armstrong/index.html?iid=HP_LN&hpt=hp_t1