Photo
- - - - -

Conditioned Restraining Order on following posters

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
76 replies to this topic

#1 The Meek

The Meek

Shall inherit the Earth.

• Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 06:07 PM

This is my request for a personal conditioned restraining order for the following posters, subject to be updated daily.

As of today;
Tundra1, Buccina, tfree32

Reason;
i come here to discuss football but i lose interest after every post of mine i get off-topic personal offensive jabs. for 1, jabs that not all posters are able to witness, yet it causes a snowball affect of even more posters who believe im just too sensitive and then they start to piss on the fire. this has been like this for the last 6 years. its one thing to make jokes. i can take jokes. but if you were able to see all of the posts that i have seen, you should be able to see where im coming from.

2, i come here to talk football but they make it hard for others to contribute when they endlessly pollute threads with these off-topic personal jabs every time. and they also kill my spirit of even wanting to come on here and talk football, and probably the sole reason why this forum has died. if they want to bully & beat down, try to misdiagnose and improve people with social disabilities through negative reinforcement because we arnt perfect like them, or cant take a football forum half-seriously, then idk what to tell them. but i am asking for the mods to keep a strict eye on anyone on my list and to warn & prosecute any of them who comes near my line so i can enjoy talking football on the net for the 1st time in my life.

and im sure they would try to sliver through the system, so i also request mods to be ready for it.

sorry if i sound like a bitch but i came here to talk football & have a good time. if im not allowed to do that then let me know.

this is just 1 example of what ive been getting every single time i post on bucschat & TBBB for the last 6 years;
http://www.bucschat....NFL-this-season

Edited by The Meek, 14 May 2011 - 06:31 PM.
added tfree

Posted Image
WARNING: SF, GULF SHORE SHIRLEY, BUCCINA, AND FANOFDABUCS ARE LARGE & IN CHARGE.

#2 tfree32

tfree32

MVP

• Members
  • 22,502 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 06:10 PM

This kind of attention whoring and whining is precisely why people pick on you. If you feel like you're being picked on here, then the easy and obvious solution is to find somewhere else to post.

#3 The Meek

The Meek

Shall inherit the Earth.

• Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 06:24 PM

1, re-read;

for 1, jabs that not all posters are able to witness, yet it causes a snowball affect of even more posters who believe im just too sensitive and then they start to piss on the fire. this has been like this for the last 6 years. its one thing to make jokes. i can take jokes. but if you were able to see all of the posts that i have seen, you should be able to see where im coming from.[/url]

2, i am not an attention whore, and have never been. that is absolutely not my style.

3, define your definition of whining. is it the same that you use to stand up to your "crooked" government?

S.N, im re-re-adding tfree32 to my list. like him and others not listed, i was willing to give him a chance to see if he's changed his ignorantly close-minded & judgmental ways.

Edited by The Meek, 14 May 2011 - 06:30 PM.

Posted Image
WARNING: SF, GULF SHORE SHIRLEY, BUCCINA, AND FANOFDABUCS ARE LARGE & IN CHARGE.

#4 BuccinA

BuccinA

Lakota

• Members
  • 5,757 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 06:46 PM

Posted Image

This is my request for a personal conditioned restraining order for the following posters, subject to be updated daily.

As of today;
Tundra1, Buccina, tfree32

Reason;
i come here to discuss football but i lose interest after every post of mine i get off-topic personal offensive jabs. for 1, jabs that not all posters are able to witness, yet it causes a snowball affect of even more posters who believe im just too sensitive and then they start to piss on the fire. this has been like this for the last 6 years. its one thing to make jokes. i can take jokes. but if you were able to see all of the posts that i have seen, you should be able to see where im coming from.

2, i come here to talk football but they make it hard for others to contribute when they endlessly pollute threads with these off-topic personal jabs every time. and they also kill my spirit of even wanting to come on here and talk football, and probably the sole reason why this forum has died. if they want to bully & beat down, try to misdiagnose and improve people with social disabilities through negative reinforcement because we arnt perfect like them, or cant take a football forum half-seriously, then idk what to tell them. but i am asking for the mods to keep a strict eye on anyone on my list and to warn & prosecute any of them who comes near my line so i can enjoy talking football on the net for the 1st time in my life.

and im sure they would try to sliver through the system, so i also request mods to be ready for it.

sorry if i sound like a bitch but i came here to talk football & have a good time. if im not allowed to do that then let me know.

this is just 1 example of what ive been getting every single time i post on bucschat & TBBB for the last 6 years;
http://www.bucschat....NFL-this-season

Posted Image

You poor delicate little petunia...:rolleyes:

Again that is the point for all the noobs who dont know Jesse. Its ALWAYS someone else's fault. Read his tirade again and you will see a 'poor poor poor me" complex... Everybody picks on me. whine whine.
Go take your meds Jesse
<p>LakotaWarriors-1898.jpgGun Control is not about Guns, its about Control

#5 The Meek

The Meek

Shall inherit the Earth.

• Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 07:15 PM

dont confuse me with yourself. if you or anyone here knew me in real life you would realize that i have 1,000 times less issues with an ego than you. that i am 1,000 times more of a man than you. 1,000 times less of a spoiled baby than you. 1,000 times more real than you. i'll put $500 on that.

ya'll are the punks so you change your ways. dont try to change me.

Edited by The Meek, 14 May 2011 - 07:22 PM.

Posted Image

#6 tfree32

tfree32

MVP

• Members
  • 22,502 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 07:15 PM

dont confuse me with yourself. you're the one that will NEVER own up to anything.

if you or anyone here knew me in real life you would realize that i have 1,000 times less issues with an ego than you. that i am 1,000 times more of a man than you. 1,000 times less of a spoiled baby than you. 1,000 times more real than you. i'll put $500 on that.

you are the punk so YOU change your ways. dont try to change me.

spoiled bitches.....

Coming from someone who doesn't work, has been collecting government benefits for years, lives with his mom and who brags about smoking weed and playing video games while the rest of us have to work, this is rich.

This thread is hilarious. :rotflmao

#7 BuccinA

BuccinA

Lakota

• Members
  • 5,757 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 07:32 PM

dont confuse me with yourself. if you or anyone here knew me in real life you would realize that i have 1,000 times less issues with an ego than you. that i am 1,000 times more of a man than you. 1,000 times less of a spoiled baby than you. 1,000 times more real than you. i'll put $500 on that.

ya'll are the punks so you change your ways. dont try to change me.

The last time Jesse saw $500

Posted Image

Jesse, I've done more than you when I was 15 yrs old. in other words I had an after school job and I made high grades to boot.:rotflmao
Now thats real

#8 The Meek

The Meek

Shall inherit the Earth.

• Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 07:32 PM

Coming from someone who doesn't work, has been collecting government benefits for years, lives with his mom and who brags about smoking weed and playing video games while the rest of us have to work, this is rich.

tell me, why cant i work? *waiting for more very closeminded & fictitious reasons...*

and your money was given too you, so whats the difference?

Posted Image

#9 The Meek

The Meek

Shall inherit the Earth.

• Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 07:36 PM

Jesse, I've done more than you when I was 15 yrs old. in other words I had an after school job and I made high grades to boot.

describe your definition of doing more than me. look at you now, i was more than that when i was 9. punk.

Posted Image

#10 BuccinA

BuccinA

Lakota

• Members
  • 5,757 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 07:39 PM

describe your definition of doing more than me. look at you now, i was more than that when i was 9. punk.

When Jesse was a 9 yrs old

Posted Image

#11 The Meek

The Meek

Shall inherit the Earth.

• Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 07:40 PM

im done here with yall. u guys have already proven u can do this for years. arguing in circles is a waste of time. adios

Posted Image

#12 tfree32

tfree32

MVP

• Members
  • 22,502 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 07:43 PM

tell me, why cant i work? *waiting for more very closeminded & fictitious reasons...*

and your money was given too you, so whats the difference?

I earn my money. I have a job. That's the difference.

You've whined in the past about some back condition from laying tile and also claimed that you were bipolar. Both bullshit reasons not to work, assuming they're even legitimate and not just made up. Lots of people have back problems and manage to work. Lots of people have psychological issues and manage to work. But even more people make the decision you have...to sit at home, eat Cheetos and smoke weed and freeload off the rest of us. Completely fucking ridiculous.

#13 BuccinA

BuccinA

Lakota

• Members
  • 5,757 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 07:43 PM

im done here with yall. u guys have already proven u can do this for years. arguing in circles is a waste of time. adios

Posted Image
Jesse's idol

#14 The Meek

The Meek

Shall inherit the Earth.

• Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 07:48 PM

When Jesse was a 9 yrs old

Posted Image

:}

k thats funny. but i still request that i can post a football related post/thread and it not be filled with 100 posts of off-topic insults within 5 minutes.

Posted Image

#15 tfree32

tfree32

MVP

• Members
  • 22,502 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 07:49 PM

:}

k thats funny. but i still request that i can post a football related post/thread and it not be filled with 100 posts of off-topic insults within 5 minutes.

I thought you said you were "done here."

#16 The Meek

The Meek

Shall inherit the Earth.

• Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 07:53 PM

I earn my money. I have a job. That's the difference.

You've whined in the past about some back condition from laying tile and also claimed that you were bipolar. Both bullshit reasons not to work, assuming they're even legitimate and not just made up. Lots of people have back problems and manage to work. Lots of people have psychological issues and manage to work. But even more people make the decision you have...to sit at home, eat Cheetos and smoke weed and freeload off the rest of us. Completely fucking ridiculous.

thats only part of it, but i dont owe you guys a reason to why i cant work. for 1 i hurt a lot more just talking about it. what do you know about that?? NOTHING. you are not in my shoes. you are not a doctor. you havent even seen me in real life. quit being so closeminded and judgmental. YOU should not judge people. and u should quit being a dick.

Both bullshit reasons not to work, assuming they're even legitimate and not just made up.

now that is just plain ignorant... wtf am i suppose to do about chit like that? just ignore it, cause im not allowed to stand up for myself/"whine".. let u keep repeating it after my every post? thats what happened in the past.. this is why i need a restraining order.. i dont have time or the back for this chit.

Edited by The Meek, 14 May 2011 - 07:59 PM.

Posted Image

#17 BuccinA

BuccinA

Lakota

• Members
  • 5,757 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 08:04 PM

thats only part of it, but i dont owe you guys a reason to why i cant work. for 1 i hurt a lot more just talking about it. what do you know about that?? NOTHING. you are not in my shoes. you are not a doctor. you havent even seen me in real life. quit being so closeminded and judgmental. YOU should not judge people. and u should quit being a dick.

now that is just plain ignorant... wtf am i suppose to do about chit like that? just ignore it, cause im not allowed to stand up for myself/"whine".. let u keep repeating it after my every post? thats what happened in the past.. this is why i need a restraining order.. i dont have time or the back for this chit.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#18 tfree32

tfree32

MVP

• Members
  • 22,502 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 10:02 PM

thats only part of it, but i dont owe you guys a reason to why i cant work.

Who do you think works hard and pays taxes so those gubmint check you keep cashing keep coming?

for 1 i hurt a lot more just talking about it. what do you know about that?? NOTHING. you are not in my shoes. you are not a doctor. you havent even seen me in real life. quit being so closeminded and judgmental. YOU should not judge people. and u should quit being a dick.

You're the one who's repeatedly bragged about how you've got it made living at your mom's and spending all day smoking weed and playing video games while the rest of us have to work. If you don't want to be judged, then quit being such a complete fuckup...or at the very least, quit fucking bragging about it.

You're the one bragging about what a manly man and hard worker you are. You claim to want to talk about football and yet keep posting this attention whoring posts and threads whining about being picked on.

#19 The Meek

The Meek

Shall inherit the Earth.

• Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 10:32 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

^ he attempts to get away with everything. he always twist my replies because he never has a good case. all he does is post funny images to fool the mass like a clown, and continue to pick on me. u r near master @ manipulation buccina. but if yall r trying to make me better at that, and to also make me eat all of the accumulated b.s ur at fault for, im not gonna do it. im not ur hoe ass wives/gfs.. man up buccina, tfree, tundra, rene gnam. take notes from ur master on how to be a real man.. you should start by not being so jealous and insecure.

Posted Image

#20 tfree32

tfree32

MVP

• Members
  • 22,502 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 10:43 PM

^ he attempts to get away with everything. he always twist my replies because he never has a good case. all he does is post funny images to fool the mass like a clown, and continue to pick on me. u r near master @ manipulation buccina. but if yall r trying to make me better at that, and to also make me eat all of the accumulated b.s ur at fault for, im not gonna do it. im not ur hoe ass wives/gfs.. man up buccina, tfree, tundra, rene gnam. take notes from ur master on how to be a real man.. you should start by not being so jealous and insecure.

:rotflmao