Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Capt. Rino

The Jimmer!

This kid for BYU is incredible and a one man show. It's amazing the production he gets when the opposing teams know to key on him (especially since the 2nd best player and scorer for BYU got hurt earlier in the season), but they still cannot stop him. When they do slow him down he gets about 30 in anight, if not then he gets 50.

He may be the most amazing white kid I have seen since Pistol Pete. I know that may go over the head of most of the younger posters.

I have watched a few of his games and he may have the prettiest jump shot I have ever seen.

They say this is the real photo and if it is it's amazing the elevation he gets on his jumper.

0328_large.jpg

Gators will have their hands full with him tonight. I think it's going to be a great game. You can say it's a one-man show all you want, but the fact is, that since Brandon Davies was kicked off the team, everyone has known that in order to beat BYU, they would have to stop Jimmer--and they still can't do it.

The Jimmer IS good. That kid can shoot (obviously), but can penetrate like Maravich did. So shifty with the dribble. And can hit a layup off balance, on the wrong foot, falling down, while masturbating.

He'll be an NBA stud.

He doesn't masturbate--that's against the BYU Honor Code.