Photo
- - - - -

The Jimmer!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

#1 Capt. Rino

Capt. Rino

Tailgate Czar

• Moderators
  • 15,574 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 05:07 PM

This kid for BYU is incredible and a one man show. It's amazing the production he gets when the opposing teams know to key on him (especially since the 2nd best player and scorer for BYU got hurt earlier in the season), but they still cannot stop him. When they do slow him down he gets about 30 in anight, if not then he gets 50.

He may be the most amazing white kid I have seen since Pistol Pete. I know that may go over the head of most of the younger posters.

I have watched a few of his games and he may have the prettiest jump shot I have ever seen.

They say this is the real photo and if it is it's amazing the elevation he gets on his jumper.

Posted Image
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Crown Royal in one hand - stogie in the other - body thoroughly used up! Shouting, "Woo Hoo! What a ride!"

TAILGATE ANYONE?

Posted Image

#2 bucwench

bucwench

Little Wing

• Members
  • 1,190 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 05:23 PM

Gators will have their hands full with him tonight. I think it's going to be a great game. You can say it's a one-man show all you want, but the fact is, that since Brandon Davies was kicked off the team, everyone has known that in order to beat BYU, they would have to stop Jimmer--and they still can't do it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#3 Capt. Rino

Capt. Rino

Tailgate Czar

• Moderators
  • 15,574 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 05:29 PM

That was my point! Yes he got kicked off the team. I posted that he got hurt, but you are correct! They still cannot stop this kid. Florida will have their hands full! Do they put Kenny Boynton on the Jimmer? Jimmer will absolutely kill a zone as he never misses!
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Crown Royal in one hand - stogie in the other - body thoroughly used up! Shouting, "Woo Hoo! What a ride!"

TAILGATE ANYONE?

Posted Image

#4 mathman

mathman

burping - Opps, Just Ate

• Members
  • 2,139 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 01:35 AM

29 shots and desperation at the end. He's a good shooter but Florida was a better TEAM!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#5 Craig B.

Craig B.

MVP

• Members
  • 5,261 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 03:36 PM

The Jimmer IS good. That kid can shoot (obviously), but can penetrate like Maravich did. So shifty with the dribble. And can hit a layup off balance, on the wrong foot, falling down, while masturbating.

He'll be an NBA stud.
There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't.--compliments of AndyG

#6 tfree32

tfree32

MVP

• Members
  • 22,481 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 04:28 PM

I haven't been that impressed. He doesn't seem to be able to defend and I question his foot speed. he also seemed to buckle under the pressure in that last game, firing up some insanely ill-advised shots. I think he's another JJ Redick.

#7 bucwench

bucwench

Little Wing

• Members
  • 1,190 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 04:39 PM

The Jimmer IS good. That kid can shoot (obviously), but can penetrate like Maravich did. So shifty with the dribble. And can hit a layup off balance, on the wrong foot, falling down, while masturbating.

He'll be an NBA stud.

He doesn't masturbate--that's against the BYU Honor Code.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#8 RichLP

RichLP

Uber Guber

• Members
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 07:09 PM

He doesn't masturbate--that's against the BYU Honor Code.

Why bother, he can have one of his four wives do it for him...