Photo
- - - - -

March Madness Challenge

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
194 replies to this topic

#181 bucwench

bucwench

Little Wing

• Members
  • 1,190 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 05:03 PM

So, servo, do I need to give you my address, phone number, measurements, what?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#182 tmservo

tmservo

Get to the point.

• Administrators
  • 9,141 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 05:43 PM

Address. :).

dWNn4yh.gifoje9dJ0.jpg

#183 Capt. Rino

Capt. Rino

Tailgate Czar

• Moderators
  • 15,574 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 01:02 PM

No comments on that pathetic display of basketball? :facepalm
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Crown Royal in one hand - stogie in the other - body thoroughly used up! Shouting, "Woo Hoo! What a ride!"

TAILGATE ANYONE?

Posted Image

#184 bucwench

bucwench

Little Wing

• Members
  • 1,190 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 01:17 PM

Didn't watch it--I had no interest in either of the teams. However, I did see the halftime score, 21-19. My high school girls' team scored more than that in a half. Both those teams should be ashamed of themselves.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#185 Capt. Rino

Capt. Rino

Tailgate Czar

• Moderators
  • 15,574 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 01:22 PM

Butler shot 18% from the field for the game! An all time record that stood for 70 years in futility! :facepalm Even the announcers stopped crediting the great defense after a while! I mean Butler missed easy put backs and lay ups. They missed front ends of 1 and 1's as they shot almost as bad from the FT line. At one point very late in the game Butler had zero points in the paint compared to UConn's 19. They had 6 made shots at halftime! As bad as they were at halftime they may have been worse in the 2nd half.
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Crown Royal in one hand - stogie in the other - body thoroughly used up! Shouting, "Woo Hoo! What a ride!"

TAILGATE ANYONE?

Posted Image

#186 bucwench

bucwench

Little Wing

• Members
  • 1,190 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 01:27 PM

Butler was ahead at the half!

I guarantee 80% of the people who watched the first half of that game changed the channel for the 2nd half.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#187 BuccinA

BuccinA

Lakota

• Members
  • 5,752 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 01:35 PM

Butler shot 18% from the field for the game! An all time record that stood for 70 years in futility! :facepalm Even the announcers stopped crediting the great defense after a while! I mean Butler missed easy put backs and lay ups. They missed front ends of 1 and 1's as they shot almost as bad from the FT line. At one point very late in the game Butler had zero points in the paint compared to UConn's 19. They had 6 made shots at halftime! As bad as they were at halftime they may have been worse in the 2nd half.

Didnt you love the "clunk" sound of when the ball hit the rim? From both teams shooting.
<p>LakotaWarriors-1898.jpgGun Control is not about Guns, its about Control

#188 Capt. Rino

Capt. Rino

Tailgate Czar

• Moderators
  • 15,574 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 02:19 PM

Didnt you love the "clunk" sound of when the ball hit the rim? From both teams shooting.

Yea I liked Barkley's comments when he said it was like watching a pickup game on any playground, but he said it was worse as he's seen pickup games with much better shooting!

TAILGATE ANYONE?

Posted Image

#189 tmservo

tmservo

Get to the point.

• Administrators
  • 9,141 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 03:44 PM

That was basketball? You could hear CBS executives banging their heads on the tables..

dWNn4yh.gifoje9dJ0.jpg

#190 Double Yoi

Double Yoi

The Bigger Man

• Members
  • 420 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 07:44 PM

I knew this was coming.

I don't think Butler gives a rats ass what any of you or Charles Barkley has to say about thier play last night.

Over the last two years these kids have got the job done versus the best of the best that the NCAA can produce, it is probably the end for them on this type of stage, and soon te coach will be plucked away to some other bigger name school.

To me BUTLER is college athletics and nothing that they did last night diminishes the unmatched run they had the past 2 seasons.

BTW, fuck you Charles Barkley, and the rest of the talking heads.
I didn't put his wife on display

#191 nnud28

nnud28

MVP

• Members
  • 31,433 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 08:02 PM

BTW, fuck you Charles Barkley, and the rest of the talking heads.

Posted Image

#192 bucwench

bucwench

Little Wing

• Members
  • 1,190 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 09:04 PM

Hey Butler only looked slightly worse than UConn. It was an awful game overall.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#193 rook

rook

MVP

• Members
  • 16,396 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 10:22 PM

My Junior High team put up more points than either Butler or UConn in four 8 minute quarters which is 8 minutes less than a college game. We shot better from the free throw line as well. The only difference between an uncontested shot and a guarded shot is the missed shots were closer to going in the basket when the shots were wide open.

#194 Capt. Rino

Capt. Rino

Tailgate Czar

• Moderators
  • 15,574 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 10:43 PM

My Junior High team put up more points than either Butler or UConn in four 8 minute quarters which is 8 minutes less than a college game. We shot better from the free throw line as well. The only difference between an uncontested shot and a guarded shot is the missed shots were closer to going in the basket when the shots were wide open.

You also played against different competition! :facepalm So I scored 46 pts. in a high school game before, big deal! :rolleyes: Let's not start pulling up what a high school or junior high school team has done! It was a pathetic performance, but they got to the championship game two years in a row!

TAILGATE ANYONE?

Posted Image

#195 tundra1

tundra1

• Members
  • 16,999 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 04:18 AM

I once scored 6 points in a peewee game. Biatches .