Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tmservo

March Madness Challenge

Tank, not a UK or even an SEC fan per se, and haven't really watched a complete college BB game all season. They are a very young team that needed to get their first tournament game under belt and I felt may then go on a run. They may be a year away if they can keep some of their young guys from jumping to the NBA, and I like Calipari. We shall see...

Isn't PF a George Mason guy? Props PF as that was a great game! The Memphis vs. Arizona game was a great game too.

I'm a Gardner-Webb guy, but hey, they are both mid-majors...waiting on our women to play Miami on Sunday in the ladies dance.

I picked all the wrong upsets, I picked 12 seed Utah St and 13 seed Belmont...right idea, wrong bracket, as 12 Richmond and 13 Morehead won.:mad

GOD, I hate Bobby Hurley--still.

So the "comfortable in my skin" shit has you wretching, too?

Dude's a wanker and a Dookie, but it did always bug me how things went down for him. He deserved better than that, if only because of effort, despite being #3 on my personal most hated Dooker list.

Tank, not a UK or even an SEC fan per se, and haven't really watched a complete college BB game all season. They are a very young team that needed to get their first tournament game under belt and I felt may then go on a run. They may be a year away if they can keep some of their young guys from jumping to the NBA, and I like Calipari. We shall see...

Best team in that conference is UF. Hate to say anything positive about UF, but they are EXACTLY the same as Carolina in this tourney. May go deep, may lay an egg, probably make some noise and then not try hard enough.

I didn't even think VCU should of been selected, but then they destroy Georgetown!

Right there with you and I saw VCU play a couple of times the week prior. Best game of championship week was ODU-VCU, I thought. That game, however, left me thinking VCU was all heart and no talent, then voila!....Tourney! Good on em. They smacked the shit out of Geto.

Hey wench...just to rub it in on ya, but I'm working on some free tix for the doubleheader in Charlotte tomorrow....Duke and UNC in the same building will be something to behold, even if only the third round.:)

Still waiting on a clarification on whether you're a local or a carpet baggin yankee. Enjoying a Dook game for any reason other than enjoying Dook's demise would settle that argument. What say you???

I'm not doing anything tomorrow, just so you know!

Only 99% of the BucsChat population have been waiting to hear words like these for the last few years.

Sorry Servo, not looking good for your boys with 1.1 to go.

We played hard. That's all I can ask. Wisconsin was supposed to win, they did, but we put up a hell of a game. Pullen has nothing to be sorry about; 38 points and stifling defense? Get out. That was an unbelievable performance while the rest of the team kind of stood around :)

One of the best college players I've ever seen. It's unfortunate that he wasn't surrounded by championship talent, because just one more cat to carry the banner every now and then would've pushed him over.

While we're on it, what the FUCK is up with whitey with the arm sleeve???? Stands around like a fucking ferry half the time and his defense was atrocious. If Martin has a weakness, leaving that kid on the floor was it. Holy shit was he ineffective. If you're hoping for 3 pt shooting it seems like Pullen going 6 of 6 was it and you should start putting guys around him who can defend and run in transition. That dude was a fucking schmuck.

Put me in the mind of Jason Williams without the killer instinct. I, no shit, googled "Florida Gator point guard white" and it spit him out as result #2. My next step was googling "worthless sacramento kings point guard white".

Still waiting on a clarification on whether you're a local or a carpet baggin yankee. Enjoying a Dook game for any reason other than enjoying Dook's demise would settle that argument. What say you???

1. Palm Harbor native, Tarpon Springs High grad, moved up here when I transferred into G-W from then SPJC.

2. I've always been a Gator fan, but have high respect for Duke mainly since my brothers went to grad school there. Getting to play pickup ball one night in Cameron Indoor back in the day was cool as hell. I know alot of UNC grads and have high respect for them. What people really don't understand about the Duke/UNC rivalry is the actual underlying respect between the academic sides of the schools.

3. I am no carpetbagging yankee my friend, if anything, I am Florida Cracker...I love my fried mullet with grits, I remember when Curlew and Belcher Roads were poorly paved two lane roads, and of course, believe that Mons Venus should be designated a National Historic Landmark of some sort.

Back to the tourney, I am thinking both games in Charlotte tomorrow will be super close, despite Duke and UNC having such a crowd advantage. That Thomas kid for the Huskies is a heckuva player.