Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tmservo

March Madness Challenge

I'm in...now you'll see some mediocrity!

Big news in these parts is my alma mater, Gardner-Webb, and their ladies team made the big dance for the first time and open with Miami in Charlottesville, VA on Sunday.

Back to men, if Irving is coming back for Duke at all, even 10 minutes a game, it makes them a tougher out for sure.

No, we got screwed. So did Colorado. The tournament went with teams that people liked pre-season and overlooked a lot of teams that deserved to get in. Complete bullshit.

Bama opened up in the NIT last night beating Coastal Carolina by over 30 and it wasn't that close. Bama put in their scrubs with 10 minutes left in the 2nd half.

What hurt Bama was their non-conference record as they were very tough in the SEC going 12-4.

I think Duke may now be the team to beat if Irving is even 70% as it gives them depth and allows them to move Singler back to his normal position where he is better.

Many say that Irving was the best player in college basketball before he got hurt.

Sad to say my final four matches Obama's! :facepalm

Bama opened up in the NIT last night beating Coastal Carolina by over 30 and it wasn't that close. Bama put in their scrubs with 10 minutes left in the 2nd half.

What hurt Bama was their non-conference record as they were very tough in the SEC going 12-4.

I think Duke may now be the team to beat if Irving is even 70% as it gives them depth and allows them to move Singler back to his normal position where he is better.

Many say that Irving was the best player in college basketball before he got hurt.

Sad to say my final four matches Obama's! :facepalm

I wish I could find the quote, but the kid from Utah State did an interview where he railed on being 30-3 and getting a 12 seed. It was good to see us play hard; a lot of good teams go to the NIT and give up because it's beneath them. We had a lot of fire, and played to say: F-U and show why we should have went. We should have a good year next year.

I saw that. Everyone's bracket is on lockdown until Thursday. So try as I might to cheat. I can't.

Rats.

I named my bracket "Winner!" for a reason, Asswipe! This ain't some EASY game like the Keep 'em Cut 'em Challenge. You gotta know some shite to win this thing.

That or be lucky, but surely one of the two.

See if you can pick out mine.

No.

I have no idea who you might be.

None of the avatards resemble your online pert either.

Good luck, though.

I don't know jack shit about basketball but fuck it I will give it a shot Goooooo Buckeyes

You don't know jack shit about football, either, but you don't let it stand in your way.

Never take "dumbass" as an answer, Champ.

:winkwink

The NCAA selection committee is a frikkin joke!...the SEC West.

Alright. You started out kinda fluffy puffy there, but by the end you had me. You had it worse than Clemson.

I am in!

I'm in...now you'll see some mediocrity!

Back to men, if Irving is coming back for Duke at all, even 10 minutes a game, it makes them a tougher out for sure.

All I want to know is whether you're a Panther fan or a North Carolinian.

Keep making statements like this one and I'll start believing the former.

I am in, and 'dis bitch is still mine!

Shall we assume, you'd go with the Big Least and the first One Seed to go down this season (yeah, that's a prediction)?

Seriously.

One seed?

For a team that lost their first fucking post-season game?

Fabulousness.

Well, I am in last place:o:facepalm, which is completely fair because I'm sure I know less about college basketball than pretty much anyone.

A few years ago, I was that annoying winner of the pool at work who just got randomly lucky. I took some of the real basketball fans out for wings and beer after work though, which hopefully took some of the sting out. :winkwink

Why the fuck I picked Vandy to win is beyond me. Anyone have Butler beating Pitt on Saturday?

No kidding on Vandy...me too. They screwed me the most so far. I always go with Gonzaga and they win and I didn't this time... sigh

I've watched all of maybe 5 games this year total so I can't complain too much.

My tournament winner nearly lost to Princeton today :facepalm

Dude.

Seriously?

UK?

You're either clueless or an SEC fan, but the line between those two is very very fine.

Why the fuck I picked Vandy to win is beyond me. Anyone have Butler beating Pitt on Saturday?

Everyone had ODU as the "next" Butler. Turns out Butler is the next "Butler".

Well, I am in last place:o:facepalm, which is completely fair because I'm sure I know less about college basketball than pretty much anyone.

A few years ago, I was that annoying winner of the pool at work who just got randomly lucky. I took some of the real basketball fans out for wings and beer after work though, which hopefully took some of the sting out. :winkwink

shutup

I'm right with you and my intelligence is far superior to all of these wankers.

No kidding on Vandy...me too. They screwed me the most so far. I always go with Gonzaga and they win and I didn't this time... sigh

The fact that St Ma's wasn't in the tourney this time is the only thing that pissed me off more than Clemson being a play-in.

For *** sake, the Colonial lands three when the WCC, which clearly schedules better lands the Zags, and the Zags alone?

We're at the point where the WCC reg season winnner should be an auto-in.

Clemson BTW, was completely fucked with 35 hours between games in locations distant enough for air travel. Really? West fuckin Virginia, the five seed, can't play later in the day than noon???