Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tmservo

March Madness Challenge

When March Madness starts, we'll have an official BucsChat Bracket setup (I use Yahoo Leagues)

What's at stake? Here goes:

1st Place: $500 Smackers

2nd Place: BluRay Player + 3 Bluray Movies (you'll get a choice)

3rd Place: $50 Target Gift Certificate

The rules:

A mod, myself, or a contributor will post the link here. You must be an active member with a real post count who's address can be verified. This is to prevent creation of puppets for entries and ringers. Each user can have ONE bracket they submit.

Winners will have 10 DAYS after the tournament to provide information to collect. If you go more then 10 DAYS the runner up claims the prize.

Yesterday sucked, but at least starting Friday, we'll be in the Big Dance. Could be worse--like last year.

You mean you didn't enjoy the NIT? To be honest, by the time it came around I was so sick of seeing that team go out and look pathetic, I didn't want them to take the invite.

The NCAA selection committee is a frikkin joke! :facepalm

I am not even saying my Bama should have gotten in as they should NOT have, but how the hell does Georgia get in? Bama beat Georgia twice this season and those were their only two matchups!

How does UAB and VCU get in? :facepalm Colorado was left out and they beat Kansas State three times and they beat Texas and Missouri. Georgia was 9-7 in the SEC and finished 4th in the SEC East while Bama was 12-4 in the SEC and finished 1st in the SEC West.

The NCAA selection committee is a frikkin joke! :facepalm

I am not even saying my Bama should have gotten in as they should NOT have, but how the hell does Georgia get in? Bama beat Georgia twice this season and those were their only two matchups!

How does UAB and VCU get in? :facepalm Colorado was left out and they beat Kansas State three times and they beat Texas and Missouri. Georgia was 9-7 in the SEC and finished 4th in the SEC East while Bama was 12-4 in the SEC and finished 1st in the SEC West.

No, we got screwed. So did Colorado. The tournament went with teams that people liked pre-season and overlooked a lot of teams that deserved to get in. Complete bullshit.