Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1990hornet

Live feed of AstroTurf going in

Nobody cares what you think Double YOI, take your fat ass back to following the P-rats

Whatever skippy, I was in a group that had season tickets for the first three years of the DEVIL RAYS, and invested alot of time and money to see them play.

They will always be the DEVIL RAYS in my mind, and the name change was and still is a major fuckup, especially considering they were left with the cutsie star in the end.

Hidden
They will always be the DEVIL RAYS in my mind' date=' and the name change was and still is a major fuckupQUOTE']

I actually have to agree with Yoi on this one. Before I moved to Alabama I spent a lot of time and money at the Trop supporting the DEVIL RAYS and still to me they are and always will be the D-rays. The bible thumpers that actually think that dropping devil from the name is what turned this franchise into a winner are plain delusional. So personally I couldn't care less if there is a star in centerfield or not.

They will always be the DEVIL RAYS in my mind, and the name change was and still is a major fuckup.

I actually have to agree with Yoi on this one. Before I moved to Alabama I spent a lot of time and money at the Trop supporting the DEVIL RAYS and still to me they are and always will be the D-rays. The bible thumpers that actually think that dropping devil from the name is what turned this franchise into a winner are plain delusional. So personally I couldn't care less if there is a star in centerfield or not.

well sorry Bucstroll, but I care about the star in centerfield, it makes the field look less plain, plus to me they are the Rays, yes they once were the devil rays, but they changes multiple things when they went to the rays including their uniforms, team colors, etc.

also I was wondering what are those things on the field currently? is that stuff for the fan fest?

Well Paint you are entitled to your opinion as are Yoi and I but I won't attack you foryour opinion like Yoi was. As far as the field looking plain they could always put a TB or something out there It makes no difference to me. I just see no reason to attack someone personally or belittle them for voicing their opinion is all.

Well Paint you are entitled to your opinion as are Yoi and I but I won't attack you foryour opinion like Yoi was. As far as the field looking plain they could always put a TB or something out there It makes no difference to me. I just see no reason to attack someone personally or belittle them for voicing their opinion is all.
yeah man I appreciate you not coming me like that, and if I came off as rude or seemed like I was belittling you or anything else my bad I wasn't trying to, the TB wouldn't be too bad but if it has to dark green like i read instead of a light color I might rather have the star

Whatever skippy, I was in a group that had season tickets for the first three years of the DEVIL RAYS, and invested alot of time and money to see them play.

They will always be the DEVIL RAYS in my mind, and the name change was and still is a major fuckup, especially considering they were left with the cutsie star in the end.

And you turned your back on them because they didn't win for a decade. Welcome back, bandwagoner.

hey I was just looking at the feed, and it looks like they are putting down those panel things on the field they use for events, does anyone know why they are putting them down? or if they aren't what I think they are(it's kinda dark). I just looked on ticketmaster for events there and all I found coming up soon are baseball games, no concerts or anything so I have no clue