Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bucwench

Hey, Noles Fans

So much for congratulating them. They got a beat down on Sunday. They have seriously got to find some offense. I remember Kichen and Singleton being pretty solid, but not in this game.

Hey, Wench, what do you think of the Drew thing? I hated the kid at point, even as a backup, but I thought Gminski actually might have been onto something in that telecast. Interesting perspective.

I missed that part. What did Gminski say?

BTW, I think they will be better off as a team without Drew II.

He hit on it a couple times during the game. He said he thought the fanbase was partially to blame for his departure and the manner in which he left. I got the impression that he thought the fans basically shamed him out of town and that it intensified after he got benched following the Tech game. I don't keep up with any of the Heel message boards or any other media. Who knows what a bunch of college kids would post on things like Twitter, Facebook and the like. If they can drive a gay kid at Rutgers to kill himself, it certainly stacks up that they could run an underperforming point guard out at a school where hoops is the most important thing on the planet.

Gminski also pointed out that both Marshall and Drew were drastically different from what we've been accustomed to with Lawson and Felton. Both those guys were pace setters as much as passers. That's very true as Drew always reminded me of Brian Morrison more than anyone else.

All that said, he was a miserable ball handler, late passer, skittish shooter and never showed any sort of leadership prowess. He was a solid defender and that's been as rare as good free throw shooters in the Roy Williams era.

Orrrrr, maybe he left because he was pissed about being benched? :)

I was not really a Drew II fan--and he came with a lot of hype. However, you can't be a hack basketball player and get a scholarship to play at that level , so of course I knew he had skills. He just seemed to have this cocky, entitled attitude all the time, and I think it turned off the fans.

Hidden

Advair Diskus without doctor rx purchase online prescription Lariam purchase Avandia cod delivery purchase cheap prescription Relenza how to order Droxia online without a rx how to order Cipro online without a rx purchase Parlodel cod next day delivery purchase Probalan without prescription yaz blood pressure Suhagra and ethinyl estradiol order Crestor on line purchase Lyrica cod overnight delivery Parafon online no rx overnight Effexor Xr online order saturday delivery where can i purchase Cordarone without a prescription buy Proscar no visa online without rx Fedex delivery Calan Sr purchase Tylenol cod overnight delivery order cheapest online Epivir best Famvir online pill buy Amaryl offshore no prescription fedex order cheap overnight Brethaire purchase online Crixivan without prescription online order buy Isordil mastercard purchase Flagyl no visa without prescription free fedex delivery Lyrica ordering Avandaryl without a script Isordil mastercard cod buy Tequin mastercard Canada Noroxin no prior script Cheap Prograf overnight Reglan fedex no prescription order cheap Lozol Sr mastercard generic safety order Avalide Pamelor online purchase safety order Monopril purchase Albenza overnight delivery Sporanox without a prescription purchase Aciphex without a rx online how to order Rocaltrol online without a rx purchase Avandamet no prescription cheap buy Neurontin mastercard in Vancouver purchase Renova cod next day delivery order Aralen free next day air Aralen on line purchase Neggram without a prescription online cheap purchase Famvir Protonix purchased online without prescription buy Zerit without rx from us pharmacy