Photo
- - - - -

UCONN Women's Win Streak

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
102 replies to this topic

#21 nnud28

nnud28

MVP

• Members
  • 31,433 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 06:40 PM

HELLO

Renee how bout you answer it I see you reading the thread!!!!!

#22 BigLebowski

BigLebowski

Traded to the Texans

• Banned
  • 6,606 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 06:43 PM

OK, unless mods who are reading this say otherwise, I'm making an executive decision. New rule (1): if mods are reading a thread wherein a question to the mods is asked, but they fail to reply, then the poster makes the call, and (2) you could, and should, post YOI's pics up, especially since he was logged on as Claude and reading what we were wanting to do.

#23 Claude Henry Smoot

Claude Henry Smoot

Traded to the Texans

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 06:48 PM

OK, unless mods who are reading this say otherwise, I'm making an executive decision. New rule (1): if mods are reading a thread wherein a question to the mods is asked, but they fail to reply, then the poster makes the call, and (2) you could, and should, post YOI's pics up, especially since he was logged on as Claude and reading what we were wanting to do.

Still not sure who YOI is and why the obsession. But I have been lurking around long enough to know your 'decisions' have been dubious in the past and quite frankly are of zero importance now that you are no longer a MOD.

#24 Claude Henry Smoot

Claude Henry Smoot

Traded to the Texans

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 06:50 PM

HELLO

Renee how bout you answer it I see you reading the thread!!!!!

You are awaiting an answer on if it is OK to post a picture you have on file of a individual that also frequents this forum??

Amazing character there.

#25 nnud28

nnud28

MVP

• Members
  • 31,433 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 06:52 PM

You are awaiting an answer on if it is OK to post a picture you have on file of a individual that also frequents this forum??

Amazing character there.

Fuck off YOI

#26 Claude Henry Smoot

Claude Henry Smoot

Traded to the Texans

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 06:55 PM

Fuck off YOI

Look, do you have anything to add to the topic being discussed other than accusations as to who I am?

If not, please stop witht he accusations and stay on topic.

#27 BigLebowski

BigLebowski

Traded to the Texans

• Banned
  • 6,606 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 06:57 PM

So, Claude. Since you claim to be new, you've got to answer the newbie questions: What do you do for a living? Do you know what it means when someone goes bankrupt? What's your favorite kind of pie?

#28 nnud28

nnud28

MVP

• Members
  • 31,433 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 06:57 PM

Look, do you have anything to add to the topic being discussed other than accusations as to who I am?

If not, please stop witht he accusations and stay on topic.

I have some funny pictures of some fat guy who used to post here as soon as the MODS clear up the rules about this maybe I will post them and we can all get good laugh .....How bout them Lers YOI

#29 Claude Henry Smoot

Claude Henry Smoot

Traded to the Texans

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 07:01 PM

I have some funny pictures of some fat guy who used to post here as soon as the MODS clear up the rules about this maybe I will post them and we can all get good laugh .....How bout them Lers YOI

The simple fact you are awaiting an answer on that subject tells me all I need to know about you, now can we discuss the UConn streak?

#30 BigLebowski

BigLebowski

Traded to the Texans

• Banned
  • 6,606 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 07:02 PM

Sorry. this is bucschat, not some sports forum.

And you never did answer the newbie questions.

#31 Claude Henry Smoot

Claude Henry Smoot

Traded to the Texans

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 07:04 PM

So, Claude. Since you claim to be new, you've got to answer the newbie questions: What do you do for a living? Do you know what it means when someone goes bankrupt? What's your favorite kind of pie?

Once again, when it comes to you (another every day poster) I do not HAVE to do anything, except follow the rules of the board.

I will ask you the same question, can we now discuss the topic at hand?

#32 nnud28

nnud28

MVP

• Members
  • 31,433 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 07:04 PM

The simple fact you are awaiting an answer on that subject tells me all I need to know about you, now can we discuss the UConn streak?

Ever see a fat middle aged man use one of these

Posted Image

It's fucking funny but you already know that don't ya suction

#33 Claude Henry Smoot

Claude Henry Smoot

Traded to the Texans

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 07:08 PM

Sorry. this is bucschat, not some sports forum.

And you never did answer the newbie questions.

Actually this is a thread in the NCAA basketball forum of Bucschat, a thread I was posting in before you and NNUD28 decided to accuse me of being someone I am not.

And for the last time, you don't call any shots anymore. So you can stop with the tough guy routine.

#34 BigLebowski

BigLebowski

Traded to the Texans

• Banned
  • 6,606 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 07:09 PM

hahahaha. There are pictures of him using a beer bong??

#35 BigLebowski

BigLebowski

Traded to the Texans

• Banned
  • 6,606 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 07:10 PM

Sigh. YOI, I never used my moderating status as an excuse to act the way I wanted. I just did it. I'm sure you've already reported me to the moderators repeatedly. If the mods tell me to stop, then I will. Until then, why? I'm sure they are enjoying this just as much as I am. Come on, YOI, look at it from our side.

#36 nnud28

nnud28

MVP

• Members
  • 31,433 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 07:14 PM

hahahaha. There are pictures of him using a beer bong??

Oh yes nothing screams idiot like a 40 year old doing bud light beer bongs

#37 tfree32

tfree32

MVP

• Members
  • 22,481 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 07:29 PM

This thread is hilarious. YOI/Claude Henry Smoot is a complete homo. Just out of curiosity, what was that douchebag finally banned/suspended for? And how long was it for?

#38 nnud28

nnud28

MVP

• Members
  • 31,433 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 07:34 PM

This thread is hilarious. YOI/Claude Henry Smoot is a complete homo. Just out of curiosity, what was that douchebag finally banned/suspended for? And how long was it for?

I don't know you might want to PM Claude for the details

#39 BigLebowski

BigLebowski

Traded to the Texans

• Banned
  • 6,606 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 07:56 PM

Nnud, I've been "keeping an eye out" for the moderator's direction, but so far it's smooth sailing. Eh, YOI?

#40 nnud28

nnud28

MVP

• Members
  • 31,433 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 08:01 PM

Nnud, I've been "keeping an eye out" for the moderator's direction, but so far it's smooth sailing. Eh, YOI?

Well it sure would be nice to get some clarification I know both Rene and Rino saw the question the least they can do is give me an answer....How hard can that be?

Good Lord:rolleyes: