Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tfree32

UCONN Women's Win Streak

Who the fuck cares? And if I hear one more announcer compare it to UCLA's record streak, my ears may start bleeding. It's fucking womens' basketball. They're chicks. No one fucking cares. Even the parents of the actual players probably don't care. They just pretend to so they don't hurt the girls' feelings by telling them they'd rather be watching an actual sport. No one wants to watch a bunch of bull dykes engaging in some pathetic recreation of a sport that men can actually play.

Who the fuck cares? And if I hear one more announcer compare it to UCLA's record streak, my ears may start bleeding. It's fucking womens' basketball. They're chicks. No one fucking cares. Even the parents of the actual players probably don't care. They just pretend to so they don't hurt the girls' feelings by telling them they'd rather be watching an actual sport. No one wants to watch a bunch of bull dykes engaging in some pathetic recreation of a sport that men can actually play.

I have been here a very short time but you have got to be one of the biggest assholes in this place.

You think you have it all figured out don't ya?

Must suck knowing it all......cause the pressure has you coming of like a know it all teen who has all the answers.

Now onto your post, if you can call it that.

NCAA competition on any level is competitive, and a streak is a streak, be it men, women, D 1-2-3, football to skiing.

They are COMPETITORS, and deserve credit when a streak like tis comes around

I have been here a very short time but you have got to be one of the biggest assholes in this place.

You think you have it all figured out don't ya?

Must suck knowing it all......cause the pressure has you coming of like a know it all teen who has all the answers.

Now onto your post, if you can call it that.

NCAA competition on any level is competitive, and a streak is a streak, be it men, women, D 1-2-3, football to skiing.

They are COMPETITORS, and deserve credit when a streak like tis comes around

They're not competitors. They're chicks. Their streak has been compiled against other chicks. They play a sport that no one watches or cares about because it's fucking boring and they have no skills. I could assemble a team of 9th and 10th grade boys from across the country and beat any womens' college basketball team handily.

They're not competitors. They're chicks. Their streak has been compiled against other chicks. They play a sport that no one watches or cares about because it's fucking boring and they have no skills. I could assemble a team of 9th and 10th grade boys from across the country and beat any womens' college basketball team handily.

SO says you.

What if you are wrong?

If you don't care about it why start a topic bitching about it?

And what does the 'chicks' comment have to do with it?

Women can't/won't compete?

Women are incapeable of athletic skill?

I feel sorry for any daughters, sisters, mother or spouse you may have considering your narrow mindedness when it comes to women.

SO says you.

What if you are wrong?

If you don't care about it why start a topic bitching about it?

And what does the 'chicks' comment have to do with it?

Women can't/won't compete?

Women are incapeable of athletic skill?

I feel sorry for any daughters, sisters, mother or spouse you may have considering your narrow mindedness when it comes to women.

Pipe down you clueless trolling homo. Women compete...with other women...the same way that Special Olympians compete with other Special Olympians. The value of the medals they get is based the quality of competition they defeated. Have you ever tried to watch a women's college basketball game? It's about as interesting as a quilting bee. There are mens' high school teams that could pound the best women's college team into the ground.

As I told you and your friends in PM, I am not whom you think I am and the mods will be notified if continued harrasment occurs.

No one is harassing you you clueless trolling douchebag. Fuck off.

Pipe down you clueless trolling homo. Women compete...with other women...the same way that Special Olympians compete with other Special Olympians. The value of the medals they get is based the quality of competition they defeated. Have you ever tried to watch a women's college basketball game? It's about as interesting as a quilting bee. There are mens' high school teams that could pound the best women's college team into the ground.

No one is harassing you you clueless trolling douchebag. Fuck off.

So women AND the mentally challenged are just wasting time participatiing in sports then, correct?

A medal to a special olympian is as pure as it gets, and quite frankly the 'value' you place on them mean nothing, except prove my initial thought that you have all the answers.

So women AND the mentally challenged are just wasting time participatiing in sports then, correct?

A medal to a special olympian is as pure as it gets, and quite frankly the 'value' you place on them mean nothing, except prove my initial thought that you have all the answers.

They're not wasting time. That wasn't my point. My point was that the value of the win is based in large part on the quality of the competition defeated.

So just as it would be ridiculous to compare records obtained in the Special Olympics to records obtained in the actual Olympics, it's ridiculous to compare records from the women's game to those from the men's game.

Clear now? Or do I need to use smaller words so that your pea-sized brain can comprehend?

They're not wasting time. That wasn't my point. My point was that the value of the win is based in large part on the quality of the competition defeated.

So just as it would be ridiculous to compare records obtained in the Special Olympics to records obtained in the actual Olympics, it's ridiculous to compare records from the women's game to those from the men's game.

Clear now? Or do I need to use smaller words so that your pea-sized brain can comprehend?

The value I or you place on them is worthless, again I pity the women in your world.

The value I or you place on them is worthless, again I pity the women in your world.

I pity the fact that you are a woman. Now tuck in your ****** and quit being such a little bitch.

I will have to say this streak in any shape or form is impressive! Do I watch womens sports? No, unless you consider jello or spaghetti wrestling a sport! :groucho

Anyway it's impressive as I agree it's still a competition against equal peers.:2cents

There are at most 4 teams in any given year that have a legitimate chance to win a national title in womens' college basketball. And that's being generous, as more often than not there's one or two. As no one cares about womens' basketball, many schools field teams just to comply with Title IX and don't give a shit about them. The sport is a complete joke. Winning a title or amassing a long win streak isn't nearly as impressive under those circumstances as it is in the mens' game.

I like how YOI is threatening to tell the moderators.

Go do it, fuckwad. Please. I can't wait to see where that gets you. This is the guy who probably wanted a new start because he was too pussy to handle the flack he deserved. Now he's getting a new handle and already starting shit. LOL.

SO let me ask this. Since Claude is claiming he ISNT YOI, can we post yoi's pictures with impunity??? I say...yes!!!!

DO it, nnud. Claude can't say shit and YOI is banned.

Is he Banned or suspended, because if he is banned he is no longer a member of the board and that should technically be OK, if he is suspended,I could get in trouble we need a MOD to clear this up!!

I have some really funny ones like beer bongs and stuff!!

OK, unless mods who are reading this say otherwise, I'm making an executive decision. New rule (1): if mods are reading a thread wherein a question to the mods is asked, but they fail to reply, then the poster makes the call, and (2) you could, and should, post YOI's pics up, especially since he was logged on as Claude and reading what we were wanting to do.

OK, unless mods who are reading this say otherwise, I'm making an executive decision. New rule (1): if mods are reading a thread wherein a question to the mods is asked, but they fail to reply, then the poster makes the call, and (2) you could, and should, post YOI's pics up, especially since he was logged on as Claude and reading what we were wanting to do.

Still not sure who YOI is and why the obsession. But I have been lurking around long enough to know your 'decisions' have been dubious in the past and quite frankly are of zero importance now that you are no longer a MOD.