Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1990hornet

2010 World Series thread

Who cares? I predict this will set the bar for the lowest TV ratings for a World Series in the past 15 years...if not ever.

That is the real question..... Does anyone outside of Texas and Northern California really give a shit? I wanted to see this match up just because I knew Fox sports was creaming their shorts hoping for a Philly/NY match up and the dollars that goes with it.

I could give a shit what the "big draw" is. I am very interested to watch the Giants and the Rangers, perhaps more than I would the Phillies and the Yankees. The Northeast media is beside themselves, how could this be real baseball without the Yankees or the Phillies???!!!!! Easy, the best teams won 7 game series, that is MLB baseball. On a personal basis I can't stand Philly fans, for a team with their winning history, or lack thereof, they out chest thump Red Sox fan, that makes them the biggest bandwagon fan. Now, they are losers, plain and simple, losers. The Yankees? Well any team that BDK likes is also a loser...:)

On a personal basis I can't stand Philly fans, for a team with their winning history, or lack thereof, they out chest thump Red Sox fan, that makes them the biggest bandwagon fan. Now, they are losers, plain and simple, losers.

I don't care for them either, but at least they weren't to awful in our house 2 years ago.