Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rene Gnam

Rays vs Rangers

BDK, as usual....fuckoff....:thumbsup

Some day I will.:rotflmao But that day is not yet upon us.

I happen to think the Rays have a very good team and I like Price a lot. They just don't hit enough. I also feel sorry for them. Can't you russle up a few more goobers to go to games so one of the best teams in baseball isn't playing hoem games with small road game crowds? Laslty, that piece of shit you call a stadium is well, a shit hole for baseball. One more reason that other locations are being discussed by the powers that be for your boys.

so is whining about your mod power being stripped :rotflmao

Um, ok. Don't remember whining about it though. Besides Lance and I discussed it not being fair that I was abusing moe's like you and having moderator powers. The correct decision was made. I'd much rather abuse moe's like you.:winkwink

It sure beats your gullible e-mails that you repost on this board repeats every urban legend known to man.

Here's an urban legend, you're a tool.

The only thing it beats is your meat you cut and past, know nothing dickhole. I've posted a couple of those things over the years. Big fucking deal. You on the other hand have compiled a library of idiotic nonsense that you've halfway attempted to pass off as your opinion on a subject all the while not having even an inkling of a clue as to what the material actually means. Now go eat some brain food and work real hard on cultivating an original thought. Once you do that, post it here and we'll all celebrate you're crowning moment.

Again, it wasn't ball 4. What makes you think Pena does anything else but strike out there? Close calls happen and in a 5 to 1 game it wasn't the difference.

With the bases loaded and no outs you have to drive in that run. Standing there with the bat on your shoulder and whinning about a previous pitch won't get you very far.

it was with one out, and I'm not gonna argue with you I'm not gonna change my mind

Just got home from the game, someone who watched it on TV tell me what happened with Pena in the first inning? Did he get hit with a pitch in the hand or did it hit the bat? Or did it hit neither? The general concensus in the stands was that he would strike out and that once Foley held Bartlett the Rays would not get a run across. We could see the play unfolding in front of us, if given the go sign the entire way to 3rd Bartlett has an excellent chance of beating the throw, in any case it will take a perfect throw to get him, if he is out we still get Crawford to 3rd and Longo to 2nd on the throw home. This is Maddon ball, inconsistent, mind-fucking-boggling Maddon ball, will it win more games than lose over a season? Sure, but they are now 2 games from elimination. I keep hearing about the running Rays, manufacturing runs, being aggressive, well their coaching staff choked in game 1, we will see what tomorrow brings.

Pena leaned back and the ball didn't hit anything before it reached the glove

He knows I'm pulling his chain. You seem to know nothing.

regardless if your a Yankee fan or not you were still stupid enough to put a yankee avatar up lol

Crap, I would almost rather have Rodriguez/Joyce play center to get BJ out of there.

I'd rather have a Manager who would let his players swing the bat rather than try to get a pitch count high. I want the Blue Jays Manager.

Yeah let's sit our centerfielder who has played great defense, is a threat to steal bases and can hit a game changing homer...for Rodriguez??? Okey Dokey.

Willy replaced Rocco on the roster, Rocco is out with left leg fatigue

Leg fatigue? Interesting, but hasn't Rocco had fatigue for 2 years now. I'm not being flippant, but something sounds fishy there. Maybe they just had Rocco on the roster to face Lee and planned this the whole time.

Just strange that the day after he plays he's replaced by Aybar with "leg fatigue"