Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Capt. Rino

Steal this Sailboat!

I am serious about this and I wanted to offer my friends here at this site a chance.

My neighbor down here in the Key's is desparate to sell her sailboat. Long story short she is from North Carolina and moved down here with this guy she met and he screwed her totally.

She sold her farm and everything in NC to move down here with this loser and she blew threw the couple of hundred thousand she made from selling her stuff before moving down here.

She paid for everything like the house they moved into plus the sailboat and other things and the loser was cheating on her the whole time and treated her like crap.

I would buy the sailboat myself, but I do not need it as I have another to use.

It's not a new one as she paid like $13,000 for it just one year ago, but it's a pretty nice 35 footer. It needs a little work, but it was just sailed from Key West up here to Islamorada, which is about 80 miles on land, so it's in decent shape.

She would take $3,000 right now! It's got a free and clear title.

Hi,

Ive been looking for sometime. Ive been in need of a heart transplant for a year now, So far no ones called and Im tired of sitting around waiting.

Its been my dream to sail for many years. And last August the cardiologist gave me bad news so I figured Id live some dreams. Please send me some more info possible a pic or so. I could probably buy it at the first of the month if thats okay.

Thanks Shad

OK, finally got some photos and info.

It's a 1994 Irwin Citation 35.

13 hp Yanmar

Roller furling genoa

Oven and range

Automatic battery charger

3 blade prop

New bottom job, no blisters

A.C.

Ship to shore radio

Depth sounder

Ritchey compass

Fortress anchor w/ 100ft chain

Swim ladder

Raritan head

New bimini top

New batteries 6/09

P7262660.jpg

P7262661.jpg

P7262662.jpg

P7262663.jpg

P7262664.jpg

A lot of boat for the money...

That's what I was trying to say and why I put it on here! I may buy it myself, but I really do not need it as i have plenty of boats here to use anytime I want to.

She is just desparate to unload it before she heads back up to North Carolina where she's from.

Don't have the cash but I'd be more than happy to go down and sail it around the keys and up this way!

I am serious about this and I wanted to offer my friends here at this site a chance.

My neighbor down here in the Key's is desparate to sell her sailboat. Long story short she is from North Carolina and moved down here with this guy she met and he screwed her totally.

She sold her farm and everything in NC to move down here with this loser and she blew threw the couple of hundred thousand she made from selling her stuff before moving down here.

She paid for everything like the house they moved into plus the sailboat and other things and the loser was cheating on her the whole time and treated her like crap.

I would buy the sailboat myself, but I do not need it as I have another to use.

It's not a new one as she paid like $13,000 for it just one year ago, but it's a pretty nice 35 footer. It needs a little work, but it was just sailed from Key West up here to Islamorada, which is about 80 miles on land, so it's in decent shape.

She would take $3,000 right now! It's got a free and clear title.

$ 3,000.00

sumth'n ain't right

do bridge tolls in the Keys come with it.....

Like I said she is just wanting to unload it asap! It does need some work, but I am not sure how much?

It was just sailed up from Marathon to Islamorada, which is about 45 miles on land, so it was able to sail that far and it's in it's boat slip now.