Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monica

Hero Salute

On a lighter note, I'll move this later on to the other section but this one is probably the busiest for people that can take advantage of this or know someone who can.

During my planning for our FL trip last week I found the following:

http://www.herosalute.com/

Active duty can register and take up to 4 dependents free with military IDs at both Busch Gardens and SeaWorld. You have to register and print the form otherwise the active duty person will get in free and the rest receive a military discount. (That isn't bad but free for all is better)

Just wanted to share that, we saved hundreds of dollars in admission and it is better than just walking up with an ID or even what the MWR can offer. Also, always ask if there is a military discount for any of the parks in any state. Hubby got into Gatorland free and we all got discounts just by asking.

Hidden

there's MANY things out there that the AD and the MedRetired service members don't know about. I don't have the links to REAL non profits that publish them on a regular basis.

Hidden

Because I think our active duty personnel deserve a nice day on the house at Busch Gardens or Seaworld, thats why, and Id like as many folks as possible to see her helpful information.

You likely have little idea of the kind of strain that job can put on a family, but as a former military kid who is the son of a former military kid, I do.

WHY do you care about my suggestion????